Video capture software that support 5760x1080 and creates small file capacity

Ok so i have 3 monitors and i wanted to make a game video footages in 5760x1080, i tried OBS and it won't let me go more than 4096x1080 which is useless to me, i tried Fraps and it worked perfectly but the software created a large ass video file size ( was like 700gb) which will take me forever to upload to Youtube because my internet is shit. Do you know any rec software that related to the Title?

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 Skylake CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @ 2400MHz | Mobo: Rampage V Extreme | Storage: 7TB | Graphics Card: (2way) SLI 12gb Titan X | PSU: 1200W

You can use software to compress the video file, but honestly what would be the use of that resolution on youtube? It'd look retarded

edit- I use Handbrake to compress video files, it keeps the quality good as well.

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

Any video at 5760x1080 is going to take ages to upload to youtube if you want a decent bitrate. What would be the point though? Youtube will display it in 16:9 with ridiculous letterboxing.

Maybe ShadowPlay/AMD Raptr GameCentre?

I already checked out MSI AB, it creates low video quality and downscale the resolution to 1080p

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 Skylake CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @ 2400MHz | Mobo: Rampage V Extreme | Storage: 7TB | Graphics Card: (2way) SLI 12gb Titan X | PSU: 1200W

I already checked out MSI AB, it creates low video quality and downscale the resolution to 1080p

What's MSI AB?

Why? That res would look horrible on YT since they use 16:9 aspect ratio. And you know you can compress videofiles? (You can use handbrake for example) And fraps is the worst of all softwares pretty much, it creates huge ass files and laggs a ton.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Have you tried uploading just a few seconds so you can see how dumb it will look on YouTube

Any video at 5760x1080 is going to take ages to upload to youtube if you want a decent bitrate. What would be the point though? Youtube will display it in 16:9 with ridiculous letterboxing

You probably not using more than 1 monitor i suppose? 

iPcnnqA.jpg?1

IPZUIoD.jpg?1

What's MSI AB?

msi afterburner, also ShadowPlay and AMD Raptr GameCentre doesn't supports my resolution as well

iPcnnqA.jpg?1

IPZUIoD.jpg?1

Nope I'm using 2 but no one uploads footage in 3840x1080 so I hadn't seen this I guess

Just use Handbrake for the fraps files.  Everything is going to have a ridiculously large video size because of the resolution, I just wouldn't do it.  But in OBS you can downscale the resolution.

iPcnnqA.jpg?1

IPZUIoD.jpg?1

Yes but not everyone has 3 monitors.