AMD Fury X?

lovingGamer

So i have a option to sell my GTX980ti and to get Fury X and to get recommended PSU, and to get a cheaper case! (cause GTX980ti is big.)

So Would this be worth it? and later on i could slap one more Fury X... maybe.. xD

So i have a option to sell my GTX980ti and to get Fury X and to get recommended PSU, and to get a cheaper case! (cause GTX980ti is big.)

So Would this be worth it? and later on i could slap one more Fury X... maybe.. xD

Stay with the GTX 980 ti

Did my post help you? Then make sure to rate it!

Check out my post on symbolic links! || PSU ranking and tiers || Pokemon Thread

I wouldn't. It sounds like a downgrade to me.

okay i want to hear what people will say xD

but okay thanks for your answer :)

Why would you sell the 980ti? Just buy a bigger case that fits the card

hard to find big case in my stupid country, but i found one.. but i'll be spending a lot of money lolol idk if it will be worth it. :(

Fury X is more like an OC'ed GTX 980. Don't sell you 980ti !

|| CPU - i7 4790K @4.6GHz || GPU - MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G || Motherboard - Asus Z97-A || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury @1866MHz |Case Be quiet! Silent Base 800 ||

|| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB (+ WD Caviar Green 2TB) ||

|| Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core || Keyboard - Corsair K70 (MX Red) ||

cool

980Ti (provided it's an aftermarket one) is a little faster than the Fury @ 1080p and @ 1440p, but if you value silence, have a small case and want a cool running card and you don't overclock much, the fury is a valid option (faster than a reference 980Ti)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

wait

for pascal/zen then get your top tier card then

Don't do it.

You may find something interesting with 14nm AMD Polaris and Nvidia Pascal coming this year.

wait

for pascal/zen then get your top tier card then

Zen are the CPUs. Arctic Islands is the codename of the AMD GPU series.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

You'll be much better off getting the case, you will then have a case that can fit almost any graphics card for future builds. Seriously, don't downgrade

My rig:
CPU: i5 4690k 24/7 @4.4ghz (1.165v) Max 4.7ghz (1.325v) COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 MOBO: Asus Z97-A   RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical   GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC   PSU: EVGA GS 650W   CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB + WD Black 2TB

The Fury X isn't a downgrade.

It's a massive downgrade.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

The Fury X isn't a downgrade.

It really is even if you are an amd fanboy

LMAO!!!!! Massive downgrade? Are you drunk?

No, I guess I have to return the question.

The 980ti curb stomps the Fury X. And before you say reference, not what we're talking about.

Not even the AMD fans on the forum say the Fury X is equal to a 980ti.

LMAO!!!!! Massive downgrade? Are you drunk?

Ok maybe not massive like the other guy said but its still not worth 10-20 fps for the sake of a case

massive could be considered like a gtx 760 xD

The Fury X is a downgrade from any aftermarket 980ti.  If you're using a reference - the Fury X is a technical upgrade, but then again you can OC your reference.  I wouldn't get it, unless you want silence, and even then there're still coil-whine issues present even in the newer batches of Fury X's.

Ok maybe not massive like the other guy said but its still not worth 10-20 fps for the sake of a case

Massive was a bit excessive. How about copious?