PS4-ready VR Headset

TopWargamer

Here you go:

@TopWargamer you might want to post this as an update

Apparently it's not nearly as good as Oculus.

It's uncomfortable, several times more expensive than Oculus' expected price and the 3D experience is really bad.

Pros are that it's wireless... unless you consider the large battery pack you have wired to it and it can be used with an android phone via MHL, a feature which the Oculus team are planning to implement soon.

This is not a VR headset so it was never supossed to compete with the Rift. Don't get me wrong, a 2000$ Personal 3D Viewer that can't even do 3D right? Pretty pathetic to say the least but still its not the VR headset they are talking about here(if it exists anyway).

If this is the best they can offer, they have a long way to go and Oculus isn't waiting...

This is not a VR headset so it was never supossed to compete with the Rift. Don't get me wrong, a 2000$ Personal 3D Viewer that can't even do 3D right? Pretty pathetic to say the least but still its not the VR headset they are talking about here(if it exists anyway).

If this is the best they can offer, they have a long way to go and Oculus isn't waiting...

Yeah, I read more about it today, TBH that makes it even less compelling. If the VR headset they plan to launch is anywhere near as bad or as expensive as this they might as well save the R&D money.