Firaxis Humble Bundle - Xcom + ALL DLC, Civ V, Civ Beyond Earth + Exo Planets + Classic Sid Meir games for 15$

niofalpha

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Great deals, would pick up if already didn't own 95% of these games.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

That is a really good deal

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

pretty sure it isn't 2 copies of xcom, it seems to be xcom: enemy unknown, and xcom enemy within (which is DLC for unknown) , as well as a couple smaller DLC

edit: I bought it and am definitely not seeing 2 keys for xcom

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I'm fairly sure it's not the same game

Edit: Same xcom game that is

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

XCOM Enemy Unknown is the base game, Enemy Within is a massive DLC. Still needs Enemy Unknown to play Within.

Great deals on all those. I own literally all of it and would recommend any of the otpions. XCOM for $1 is nothing short of a steal considering the mobile version is more than that.

I miss the days when Humblebundle actually had somewhat worth while stuff on the bundles

I miss the days when Humblebundle actually had somewhat worth while stuff on the bundles

Because these aren't? These are all very good games, even if you don't like the genre. And XCOM + Enemy Within for 1/3 the price of XCOM alone is a good deal, not to mention all the others you get with it.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Just hoping they add the civ 5 dlcs. Then the whole thing will be worth it for me. :D

Yeah, I'm hoping for more DLCs or even XCOM the bureau (even tho it has crap reviews lol).

Well, we got 11 days to wait >_>

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

pretty sure it isn't 2 copies of xcom, it seems to be xcom: enemy unknown, and xcom enemy within (which is DLC for unknown) , as well as a couple smaller DLC

edit: I bought it and am definitely not seeing 2 keys for xcom

Thanks... Steam has it listed oddly and I was unsure if it carried over to Humble.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Thanks... Steam has it listed oddly and I was unsure if it carried over to Humble.

it's all good. Thanks for posting this, I always forget to check humble bundle regularly. I've thought about buying several of these games on their own so definitely worth it for me!

Just hoping they add the civ 5 dlcs. Then the whole thing will be worth it for me. :D

me too, sounds like civ 5 and BE are lacking without. Do you get them even if they're unlocked after you buy it? I'd be kinda butthurt if not

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

it's all good. Thanks for posting this, I always forget to check humble bundle regularly. I've thought about buying several of these games on their own so definitely worth it for me!

me too, sounds like civ 5 and BE are lacking without. Do you get them even if they're unlocked after you buy it? I'd be kinda butthurt if not

I honestly dislike Civ 5 without BNW. Really stale otherwise. BE iv'e never really enjoyed either, but I've not had a friend to play with.

And I assume yes to your question.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

I honestly dislike Civ 5 without BNW. Really stale otherwise. BE iv'e never really enjoyed either, but I've not had a friend to play with.

And I assume yes to your question.

well I'll stick it out until everything that will be unlocked is, and if no DLC then it looks like this bundle might cost me more than I thought!

well I'll stick it out until everything that will be unlocked is, and if no DLC then it looks like this bundle might cost me more than I thought!

BNW Goes on sale for like 5$ often. Only point in getting G&K is for Fun Civs (Byzantines).

Spoiler

sex hahaha

All those times when I want to build all the wonders, but an AI beats me to one, and then I rage reload to build it sooner, only to have the AI beat me to another wonder I want, so then I rage reload again and get building them both in two cities and chop down all the forests and then I get them both, and then I look at the clock and WTH I just spent 12 hours straight doing what?

Linus is my fetish.

Update: Now includes G&K, 2 map packs for Civ V, and the original Xcom (Circa 1997 games) collection. 

If they add The Bureau I'm gonna get it and trade away the keys.

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Update: Now includes G&K, 2 map packs for Civ V, and the original Xcom (Circa 1997 games) collection.

nice, thanks for the heads up

yup, waiting for that Bureau key to pop up lol

As soon as they do, insta-buy!

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Damn. Why couldn't they add the complete civ 5 dlcs? Not enticing enough to buy now. :<