wel...if you never want to take of thoose tubes than just silicon glue them and its gona take forever to start leak (IF its tics to aliminium/copper/plastics

I'm honestly not too worried about it, even if it did leak, where it's located in the computer, there is nothing below it and it would drip onto a rag I have placed under it for that exact purpose. I pulled off the top 6 or so fins of the heatsink so there's plenty of copper tube for the piping to have a nice friction fitting. If anything I can throw some zip-ties on it if it starts dripping.

turn the case so the HSF is pointing down and any drips/leaks will also drip down

for your testing.

Four and a half hours in and no leaks. Time to start overclocking to see if I can get it higher than 3.1GHz *the highest I got it on air cooling* results to follow shortly.

Do the heatpipes at the bottom of the evo(where the block is flat) even connect to each other? 

I guess that was kind of vague, I mean are the interiors of the pipes connected and not pinched flat?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Do the heatpipes at the bottom of the evo(where the block is flat) even connect to each other? 

No, it's 4 separate heatpipes, they do make physical contact though if that's what you mean. I have them all run in series so it technically is one continuous pipe.

No, it's 4 separate heatpipes, they do make physical contact though if that's what you mean. I have them all run in series so it technically is one continuous pipe.

Kind of, I tried to elaborate on my question but it seems I edited it too late.

Do the pipes actually make a loop so that water circulates?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Kind of, I tried to elaborate on my question but it seems I edited it too late.

Do the pipes actually make a loop so that water circulates?

Yes it is a continuous loop, it goes into the top left, circulates through all 4 pipes and comes out on the bottom right and back into the tank.

Well I played around with it and this isn't the best CPU to overclock, incredibly unstable over 3.1GHz so I didn't achieve a higher clock like I wanted to since the problem with that doesn't appear to be temperature related. Here are the results though. 26% overclock at full throttle with a water cooling rig made from what essentially amounts to trash.

post-306001-0-31162000-1453407180.png