Good PSU

Piemanfood

Looking for a good 520 to 750 Psu for my build. Was going to get a Corsair one but I heard that it isn't very good so just looking for a better one.

Budget?

Any XFX/SeaSonic/SuperFlower or those from EVGA: GQ/B2/G2/GS/P2 will do.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Get the best seasonic psu your budget allows 

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

"Safesonic"(Seasonic)

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Budget?

Any XFX/SeaSonic/SuperFlower or those from EVGA: GQ/B2/G2/GS/P2 will do.

Budget for it is around $80 can go higher if needed

Corsair does have some very good PSUs.  You just have to be careful which one

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

You can get a EVGA GQ 750W for 80$, get one of those. Fully modular, gold rated, tier 1 quality.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Yeah, what this guy said:

You can get a EVGA GQ 750W for 80$, get one of those. Fully modular, gold rated, tier 1 quality.

You can get a 650W version for a little over 60$ if I remember correctly. (You decide which one you need)

EVGA GQ is a great PSU.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

Looking for a good 520 to 750 Psu for my build. Was going to get a Corsair one but I heard that it isn't very good so just looking for a better one.

Budget and location?

"Rawr XD"

Yeah, what this guy said:

You can get a 650W version for a little over 60$ if I remember correctly. (You decide which one you need)

EVGA GQ is a great PSU.

I see that but on pcpartpicker its saying all the EVGa GQ's are Semi

Edit: Can someone tell me if its better to have it fully modular or semi or does it even matter

Irrelevant, really. The only cables that are non-modular are the necessary ones anyway :) There's no way you won't need them so they can just as well be attached permanently

Edit: Can someone tell me if its better to have it fully modular or semi or does it even matter

Yes, EVGA GQ are semi-modular. The G2 are fully modular. Honestly it doesn't matter that much, since you'll be required to use the fixed cables (CPU and 24 pin mobo) anyways.

"Rawr XD"

If it is semi-modular it doesn't matter that much as the non-modular cables are cables you'd use anyway (24pin mobo power, 8pin CPU power). Unless you plan on using cablemod cables or stuff like that, it doesn't really matter.

I think I just got dual ninja'd by Aniallation and Morgan MLGman

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

seasonic or the g2 750 watts

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"

Thanks guys for the help guess I'm going with a G2 or GQ

The GS (Seasonic G) are very solid too

"Rawr XD"

What kind of dollars are you using? What are you powering?

Corsair has plenty of great psus--generalizing an entire brand's selection of psus just usually doesn't work. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What kind of dollars are you using? What are you powering?

Corsair has plenty of great psus--generalizing an entire brand's selection of psus just usually doesn't work. 

I'm using US dollars

I'm using US dollars

What are you powering?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What are you powering?

New build that I'm putting together it will be using around 320 watts 

New build that I'm putting together it will be using around 320 watts 

Could you list your specs?

If the system only pulls 320w, why get such a large psu?