Well the point of the testers is to get a feel for Chrry MX switches and all of the testers use the same Cherry MX switches so just go for the cheapest one.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

Well the point of the testers is to get a feel for Chrry MX switches and all of the testers use the same Cherry MX switches so just go for the cheapest one.

Looking to see if anyone knows a place that has one with pretty much all their key 'colors' and sells individual switches too.

Only one I've found so far is WASD keyboards .com ...

Looking to see if anyone knows a place that has one with pretty much all their key 'colors' and sells individual switches too.

Only one I've found so far is WASD keyboards .com ...

Amazon has them too, just search for cherry mx key testers

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Go to a local computer shop, they usually have a lineup of cherry key testers to play with. My local one did anyway...

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

amazon has them for $10 to $20. Get the cheapest one that fits your needs, they are meant to find which switch you like the best. 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ