How to install spring screw CPU cooler?

djdelarosa25

Screw the screws into whatever the screws are meant to go into, with the backplate on the back of the board.

Sig under construction.

It's from an Acer Aspire unit. I can't get the thing screwed-in completely. There's always a single screw that doesn't fit in, the last one to get screwed. I screwed in a cross-manner. Do I have to remove the mobo from the case?

Help

what cooler?

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

Use your other hand to hold down cooler. Push one pin/screw down and crew it just hinch in. Just that it stays in place. Then do same on cross screw and all other screws. Now tighten them one by one, little by little.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv