Corsair Strafe RGB

RayRay89

So i went out and bought a new corsair keyboard. I understand how to use the CUE software well enough to do my own lighting. Here is my question. When i turn on my pc, before i get into windows, the keyboard lights up its "default" colors which is red minus the WASD and arrow keys. I have the default profile set to all white lighting, so i was wondering if there was for the keyboard not go through that red and white phase at start up?

Normally this wouldnt bug me but i think if pay 160 dollars for keyboard you should be able to make it do what you want.

I'm thinking if this cant be fixed i may just take it back and get the razer chroma, i have been using the black widow for along time and thought i would try something different. I guess i just wish the software was little more straight forward.

Thanks,

Ray

I'm thinking if this cant be fixed i may just take it back and get the razer chroma, i have been using the black widow for along time and thought i would try something different. I guess i just wish the software was little more straight forward.

If you take it back see if you can get a ducky shine 5, everything is hardware, no drivers. It has your lighting options even in BIOS/UEFI. Better keyboard anyways. Just hard to get your hands on.

This fixed my issue JoeyDM thanks for the imput, however with the Cherry MX silent switch being a best buy exclusive for a while i do not think that carry any ducky products :)