European wanna play on US servers

no_clntrol

Is there any way to trick my game (CS GO) to place me in US servers instead of EU? I am tired of people never talking and it is on my smurf so ping does not matter

Is this the text below my post?

Get a VPN and set your location to america, but your ping will be horrendous as VPN's increase your ping and the US is so far away :(

Cyberghost is my favorite, free and gives you country selection :)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Play with people who live in US, like i ask my AU friend to play with me in order to play on AU servers.

Play with people who live in US, like i ask my AU friend to play with me in order to play on AU servers.

I have 0 friends on steam :(

Get a VPN and set your location to america, but your ping will be horrendous as VPN's increase your ping and the US is so far away :(

Cyberghost is my favorite, free and gives you country selection :)

Ping does not matter in this case, I will try it out, thanks for the tip! :)

http://www.csgomm.net/ Allows you to block the servers you dont want to connect to. Means you dont need VPN, increasing your ping.

Intel i7 4790k | Corsair H110i GTX | MSI Z97S Krait | 16GB HyperX Fury | ASUS Strix GTX 970 | Samsung 850 EVO 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB Hybrid SSHD | WD 3TB Green | Corsair TX750M | 

Corsair Graphite 760t White | 3x AOC i2267Fwh 21.5 inch IPS Monitor 1080p | Corsair Raptor k50 RGB | Logitech G500 | Blue Snowball

I have 0 friends on steam :(

I'll be your Steam friend.  :P

I work second shift in the US so I'm usually home and available 6:30am to whenever London time after I get home from work and then 5pm-830pmish London time before work.

http://www.csgomm.net/ Allows you to block the servers you dont want to connect to. Means you dont need VPN, increasing your ping.

Seems fishy but I will try it out

I'll be your Steam friend. :P

I work second shift in the US so I'm usually home and available 6:30am to whenever London time after I get home from work and then 5pm-830pmish London time before work.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/heyimmvp66

There is my steam profile, fellow American. :P

It is way too early in the morning for me to process those numbers :(

Just make a friend in another country, I play on AU servers all the time and my AU friend plays on US servers all the time because we just change who host and set our max ping to be different depending on where we want to play for the day. BTW, AU servers are really easy. I went 36 and 12 with 345 ping the entire time and all I used was an AWP majority of the time. I can never do that using AWP only on US servers or EU servers. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

Just make a friend in another country, I play on AU servers all the time and my AU friend plays on US servers all the time because we just change who host and set our max ping to be different depending on where we want to play for the day. BTW, AU servers are really easy. I went 36 and 12 with 345 ping the entire time and all I used was an AWP majority of the time. I can never do that using AWP only on US servers or EU servers.

Ping is fine but wooaw these players are toxic

Ping is fine but wooaw these players are toxic

I'm guessing you are talking about US players? yeah they are xD Half the time I just end up muting my team because all they want to do is be cunt nuggets.

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

I'm guessing you are talking about US players? yeah they are xD Half the time I just end up muting my team because all they want to do is be cunt nuggets.

Yeah, playing on the eastern US servers, Silver 1. Things are bad here.