Sony Vegas 13 rendering quality

Hi everyone,

I want to render GTA V videos edited with Sony Vegas Pro 13, but when I render a video recorded with Nvidia Shadowplay it lose a lot of quality. I don't know if I have some setting wrong, I tried many settings without luck, I let here some images of the quality lose, and the settings that I used for the render:

sktCcI8.jpg

0xp5yKC.jpg

FzZw8o1.jpg

YQ7wbS6.png

0WBImQA.png

these are the best settings from my experience (sony vegas 12)

post-87038-0-64639400-1452882569.png

post-87038-0-71623900-1452882562.png

you should also take a look at these

BTW, after looking at your screenshots, the bitrate seems to be the problem

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

the problem is youre rendering 60fps 1080p video at 23MBps

shadowplay records at 50MBps

use a better codec that wont compress it as much

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the problem is youre rendering 60fps 1080p video at 23MBps

shadowplay records at 50MBps

use a better codec that wont compress it as much

I have setted shadowplay to record at 25MBps, I also tried setting the bitrate at 25 in sony vegas and look the same. Can you recommend me a codec? I was thinking to try XAVC.

I have setted shadowplay to record at 25MBps, I also tried setting the bitrate at 25 in sony vegas and look the same. Can you recommend me a codec? I was thinking to try XAVC.

i use XAVCS for all my videos, try it and see if it works for you

1080p 60fps

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1080p 60fps

Thank you, I'll try it and then I tell you if it works.

1080p 60fps

It worked, HAVC S keep the quality, but is too heavy, shadowplay file at 25MBps is around 140MB/minute and XAVC file is over 200MB/minute and I can't find settings in XAVC profiles to set a custom bitrate. Did you know any way to change this?

It worked, HAVC S keep the quality, but is too heavy, shadowplay file at 25MBps is around 140MB/minute and XAVC file is over 200MB/minute and I can't find settings in XAVC profiles to set a custom bitrate. Did you know any way to change this?

you might be able to edit the bitrate of the codec, there should be settings for it

or just try a different codec

Spoiler