Which C series kit is this? cable mod

Hi my friend has these cable mod PSU replacement cables which are C series which is what I need, However i have no idea of they are type 3 or 4, does anyone know from this picture which one it is?

IMG_2045.jpg

Im using an RM850X so im guessing the RMX/RMI means it will be compatable

All versions of the regular RMx (excluding the Shift) use Type 4. The only difference between Type 3 and Type 4 is 4 extra pins on the 24 pin on the PSU side on Type 4. Even with that, you can shove a Type 3 24 pin cable into a Type 4 PSU, and have it be fully functional and safe, just with an awkwardly bent cable retention clip, and somewhat lower performance, due to missing the Vsense wires. 

:)

11 hours ago, seon123 said:

All versions of the regular RMx (excluding the Shift) use Type 4. The only difference between Type 3 and Type 4 is 4 extra pins on the 24 pin on the PSU side on Type 4. Even with that, you can shove a Type 3 24 pin cable into a Type 4 PSU, and have it be fully functional and safe, just with an awkwardly bent cable retention clip, and somewhat lower performance, due to missing the Vsense wires. 

oh cool cool managed to get it for £20!! they are like £90 in the uk when buying from retailers, quite a deal.