What video port is this?

VG Docs

12583864_1149413545077226_2002043899_n.j

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

DVI

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Dual DVI port. Common in Dell tower sold to enterprises. Basically you buy an adapter that is just looks like a splitter but is actually two DVI ports. Since 99% of our towers at work have it it makes it convenient for us when swapping towers.

DVI

D TO THE V TO THE I

Not your normal DVI it looks like

Dual DVI port. Common in Dell tower sold to enterprises. Basically you buy an adapter that is just looks like a splitter but is actually two DVI ports. Since 99% of our towers at work have it it makes it convenient for us when swapping towers.

Okay, thanks for the info. What specifically would I buy to get this hooked in a monitor?

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Got these at work although ours are HP

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Somethinig similar to this.

http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Dell-Splitter-Monitor-Numbers/dp/B0051AXERU

They are relatively cheap as you can get both DVI and VGA adapters for 16 bucks

Any cable to have it work with an hdmi monitor by chance?

So far I have been able to get it to work with adapters (DVI,VGA,DP) but havent tried HDMI. If you can pick up a cheap HDMI adapter it should work. But it has no sound pins so you wont get sound.

I just did this last weekend. The "Y" DVI splitter cable to a DVI->HDMI cable I got off ebay for $4. I used it to OC/benchmark the old HD 3450 while I was waiting for a new graphics card. Works fine.

This is what I used from what I am calling the "y" cable: http://www.ebay.com/itm/6Ft-HDMI-to-DVI-D-24-1-Pin-Monitor-Display-Adapter-Cable-Male-Male-Gold-HD-HDTV-/391008505323?hash=item5b09ec4deb:g:dnEAAOSwstxVbjhE

I already had the "Y" cable so not sure how to help you with that.