Asus z170 Deluxe Q-Code errors, RAM errors

Hey all,

About 3 weeks ago I posted a topic about some potential bad RAM that I may have. This is a new build:

Intel Core i7 6700k (With Dark Rock Pro 3 as the cooler)

32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX (2 x 16 GB)

ASUS Z170 Deluxe

ADATA Premier SP550 120 GB SSD

LSP Ultra 750W

So, expanding on the old topic--at the time I was getting RAM errors with Memtest. I've RMA'd the RAM as I've said, and have updated the BIOS today to the latest version. (1402 I believe it was). Now, on top of Windows Setup not booting, and the RAM errors in memtest, I'm getting Qcode errors 61 and 62, which are NVRAM Initialization and Installation of PCH runtime services, respectively. Rebooting sometimes gets me out of that Qcode loop, and resetting cmos gets me out of there all of the time. Running memtest overnight gave me an "Unexpected interrupt - Halting CPU2". I've also tried re-seating the CPU, making sure that there are no bent pins (or that the CPU isn't bent), and making sure that the cooler isn't on too tight. I've screwed it in all the way but didn't force the screws further than they would go with just turning it with a light grip. I've tried various RAM stick combinations in different slots, with the same result. I'm also using onboard HDMI out for now as I can't afford a graphics card just yet. 

I'm wondering if this is a bad CPU, or if my motherboard needs to be RMA'd. I'm confused and frustrated, and out of ideas. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Edit: Is it possible at all that the giant CPU cooler damaged the CPU and/or the socket? It was working for a while and then stopped while I was installing software, which prompted me to assume Windows just crapped itself, and reinstall it.