How does 1080p look on 27' [Case Closed]

Muncheyz

I sit roughly about 60cm or 600mm if you will from my middle(main) monitor while gaming, further when just relaxing.

Currently i'm using a 24' 1920x1080 as my main.

I am eager to buy a 27' monitor at the moment for some reasons I won't bother listing.

Currently looking at the BenQ XL2720Z as it's in my price range.

The only thing i'm worried about is just how 1920x1080 looks on a bigger screen compared to 1440p.

Like, from the distance i sit, would 1080p look like it is blown up, like would elements look a bit too big to be comfortable?

Would like to hear from people that have some hands on experience with this or maybe could test it for me and tell me how it feels.

I think for games you won't really notice anything unless you're just staring at some UI elements. For non-gaming uses, I'm 99% sure the pixels would bother me at that point and I would need to move the monitor further away, pretty much making getting a larger screen pointless.

Just my opinion.

I don't personally reckon it's that good. Pixels are too big and the only advvantage you really get from it is the fact that you can watch movies on it from a greater distance.

I usually recommend this because it's bigger than a 24" but also 1440p

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P6O3YYO?colid=3OAWTWJ4RCGJX&coliid=I39U63PV3M1LZQ&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl

I personally wouldn't go any bigger than 24" with 1080p. It's still usable at 27", but the pixels are definitely noticeable, particularly with text. 1440p at 27" is what I'd go for if you wanted a larger monitor. 

I have a 24" 1080p monitor and it looks fine.  I mean sure, you're gonna see pixels if you look closely but if you sit a decent distance away you should be ok.  

Why do you need a 27"?  That's almost a decent size TV at that point.

I don't personally reckon it's that good. Pixels are too big and the only advvantage you really get from it is the fact that you can watch movies on it from a greater distance.

I usually recommend this because it's bigger than a 24" but also 1440p

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P6O3YYO?colid=3OAWTWJ4RCGJX&coliid=I39U63PV3M1LZQ&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl

This and the U2715H are both great monitors. 

I have a 1440p monitor @ 25". I can still see the pixels if I'm a few inches away.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

hmm, interesting replies i like it. Its just as i expected regarding pixels and such.

i think ill hold my money for now then and give it a couple years after i come back from studying over in Japan.

who knows what'll be around come late 2017 so yeah.

Thanks guys.