okay this is pretty wired[solved]

You will not lose anything by receiving it, but if you respond to it they can easily have hustled you for a lot of money. Also they did not get your number, they just spam random numbers.

probably something from a company who got your records from another company or something like that nothing to worry about I got a call the other day saying to meet a guy at a train station with 10000 and he will give me 1 mil its just a fake text also this belongs in off topic

Block that wan*er(get it wan show ok ill shut up). This happened to me about a week after i got a new sim, hang up and block it or contact your provider and they can change your number but there is hassle with that.

Go to your phone provider and get the number blocked.

No. They only sent you the text. They do not get access to any of your credit/debit card information.

They're spam scammers. Like the kitchen folk, the Japanese Ray-Ban folks and the Russian Sexy Gamer Girl folk of the WAN Show Twitch chat.

thank you all :)

i just got a text from a random us number i assume im from norway the clock is 01:38 at night 

and it said i just won 2,000,000.00 USD in a freelotto mobile i dont know how they got my nuber the number i got the message from is +234 8176460414 i know this is scam but will i lose money or any thing by getting this message? its kinda creepy to get a message from another country pleas help me ?

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

You will not lose anything by receiving it, but if you respond to it they can easily have hustled you for a lot of money. Also they did not get your number, they just spam random numbers.

probably something from a company who got your records from another company or something like that nothing to worry about I got a call the other day saying to meet a guy at a train station with 10000 and he will give me 1 mil its just a fake text also this belongs in off topic

Block that wan*er(get it wan show ok ill shut up). This happened to me about a week after i got a new sim, hang up and block it or contact your provider and they can change your number but there is hassle with that.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Go to your phone provider and get the number blocked.

Compatible with Windows 95

No. They only sent you the text. They do not get access to any of your credit/debit card information.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

They're spam scammers. Like the kitchen folk, the Japanese Ray-Ban folks and the Russian Sexy Gamer Girl folk of the WAN Show Twitch chat.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

thank you all for the respond :) great help at linustechtips.com thats for sure!:)

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition!