[Which is louder?] Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB vs Apex M800

AsrielDreemurr

Okei. Which of these would suit me better? Keep in mind that I'm using a chicklet keyboard... Using a mech keyboard is a BIG step up in noise. Secondly, which would be better for typing? If none of these, I'll just get a Razor Deathstalker Chroma ;3;

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

it depends on what cherry MX switch

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

it depends on what cherry MX switch

Which is quietest? And how quiet are they?

If you play Geometry Dash, would you take the time to rate this demon? 14986973 ;3;

get something with browns, they are quietest

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Which is quietest? And how quiet are they?

red/brown are quietest

but you should still buy a pack of o-rings to reduce bottoming out noise

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

get something with browns, they are quietest

With a tactile bump, browns. But reds would be quieter but personally I can't stand those. 

"Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." Richard Fynman

if you compare switch to switch the difference will be negligible between the keyboards

If you are THAT serious about silence keyboards get the Corsair Strafe with the MX Silents

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Okei. Which of these would suit me better? Keep in mind that I'm using a chicklet keyboard... Using a mech keyboard is a BIG step up in noise. Secondly, which would be better for typing? If none of these, I'll just get a Razor Deathstalker Chroma ;3;

Corsair Strafe RGB with MX Silent will be best if you want a silent mechanical keyboard, but it's kinda pricey.

If noise is not really a problem, I'd suggest the K70. Just don't buy the overpriced crap the Deathstalker Chroma is.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Corsair Strafe RGB with MX Silent will be best if you want a silent mechanical keyboard, but it's kinda pricey.

If noise is not really a problem, I'd suggest the K70. Just don't buy the overpriced crap the Deathstalker Chroma is.

But noise doe ;-; The Deathstalker is chicklet, meaning near quiet ;3;

But noise doe ;-; The Deathstalker is chicklet, meaning near quiet ;3;

The MX Silent switches are really quiet.

If you get O-rings, they will be noiseless.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

The MX Silent switches are really quiet.

If you get O-rings, they will be noiseless.

Wow. Didn't know there was that much of a difference! I'll check around for a test with o rings and I'll get back with my decision