Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Not Starting

Cyanide

The game boots up just fine on my main rig (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HGXvpg) but it fails on main secondary rig (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GD6nbv) I've tried changing the resolution to 640 x 480, moving the installation to the C drive, setting up compatibility mode in windows 8 and 7,launching directly from the executable, reinstalling thegame and DirectX. Both of my rigs have an SDD and a HDD, the games are stored on the HDD.

on the machine that fails is it hooked up via hdmi? how about the machine it works on?

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Run as administrator

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

on the machine that fails is it hooked up via hdmi? how about the machine it works on?

On the machine it fails on is hooked up via DVI and the Machine it works on is hooked up via HDMI

On the machine it fails on is hooked up via DVI and the Machine it works on is hooked up via HDMI

oh ok the game has issues running though HDMI but it locked my display at 24hz it didnt fail to boot entirely

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

oh ok the game has issues running though HDMI but it locked my display at 24hz it didnt fail to boot entirely

It fails to boot plus it's on DVI

It fails to boot plus it's on DVI

ya I got nop idea then

give this a look might find a solution http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Rising:_Revengeance

System Specs

Does it give you an error message or just nothing happens?

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Does it give you an error message or just nothing happens?

Nope. Just turns on for second on a white screen the shuts off.

Nope. Just turns on for second on a white screen the shuts off.

That's weird, my game did that once but I only had to verify the game's cache and that seemed to fix it.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

That's weird, my game did that once but I only had to verify the game's cache and that seemed to fix it.

Tried it, nope

Lemme try again to see