600 euro build

Hello, i want to build gaming pc that could run gta 5 for good fps check my build and correct it

post-122743-0-91717300-1452445715.png

i3 4130 + R9 380 + a decent PSU (that means no Corsair VS/CX/CS)

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Get a cheaper CPU and switch the gpu to a 960 or a 280X

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

o sveikas ;D

kam tau tas pc, turi gi pc su i7

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Get a cheaper CPU and switch the gpu to a 960 or a 280X

i dont think taht i3 can handle 280X i think performance will suffer

That's odd, doesn't seem to look like pcpartpicker to me...

its not ;D

pcpartpicker is about as useful in europe as apple store is when buying a samsung phone

Spoiler

pcpartpicker is about as useful in europe as apple store is when buying a samsung phone

Why's that?

Why's that?

because EU is not one country. Part selection and prices vary way too much to even get an estimate. 

Spoiler

Why's that?

in our country shipping cost alot from amazon and there is no newegg or other popular vendors

because EU is not one country. Part selection and prices vary way too much to even get an estimate. 

as paziejau builda bet nenoriu rizikuot su nezinomom kompanijom

as paziejau builda bet nenoriu rizikuot su nezinomom kompanijom

? Kuriom

Spoiler

i dont think taht i3 can handle 280X i think performance will suffer

You could also use a pentium, it is HARD to really bottleneck a 280X, or an X4 860K, which also won't bottleneck to any noticeable extent. you could even go into the used market, if you're OK with that - An i7 920 and a board to go with it can be purchased for like 100 - 200 USD  and it barely bottlenecks a 980, while also being a great overclocker.

You could also use a pentium, it is HARD to really bottleneck a 280X, or an X4 860K, which also won't bottleneck to any noticeable extent. you could even go into the used market, if you're OK with that - An i7 920 and a board to go with it can be purchased for like 100 - 200 USD  and it barely bottlenecks a 980, while also being a great overclocker.

im not quite sure what means bottleneck

i dont want my preformance to suffer because of bad cpu

i dont want my preformance to suffer because of bad cpu

A bottle neck is when one component limits the performance of another, like using a pentium dual core with a titan x would be a bottleneck, as it is making the titan x not go to it's full potential.

A bottle neck is when one component limits the performance of another, like using a pentium dual core with a titan x would be a bottleneck, as it is making the titan x not go to it's full potential.

so you think that i3 will handle every componen on its full potential

so you think that i3 will handle every componen on its full potential

No you'd be better off with an amd cpu, because a dual core is always a bottle neck in my opinion.