Help making a banner image dynamicaly rescale based on browser window

gastew15
Go to solution Solved by linusforsell,

Not quite sure what you're after here. Some images, or further explanation could probably be useful. But I whipped up some image scaling examples for you at http://linusforsell.com/files/random/scaling/

Out of the ones here, I recommend #1, with some added fallbacks for earlier versions of IE.

If this is not what you were after, please supply some more details.

Cheers.

This may sound like kind of a dumb question ( especially since I kind of do this as my job... ), but I was wondering if there was a way to rescale a Banner Image ( 1024x768 Standard ) to a larger or smaller window even if it's not exactly a perfect up or downscale. If you know some way to do so in just about any way that'd be greatly appreciated since I've always just been making several banner images, and just having a different one display based on super common screen sizes, which is very clunky, and kind of terrible.....

Also, yes I know I could just make a banner in CSS, and just overlay text over it to solve all my problems like I usually do, but I was wondering if this was possible since they want that banner.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Not sure if anyone's actually read this or not, but if you have, and know it's not possible or something, saying something like it's not possible would be really helpful.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Not quite sure what you're after here. Some images, or further explanation could probably be useful. But I whipped up some image scaling examples for you at http://linusforsell.com/files/random/scaling/

Out of the ones here, I recommend #1, with some added fallbacks for earlier versions of IE.

Cheers.

Cheers,

Linus

Cheers.

Thank You!  #3 is what I wanted since it's all just one big image.