What fans should i get?

Becausei'mBatman

So my current system is a Fractal design define r4 with a window. i am looking for the maximum cooling for my system, so a few questions, is it hard to install fans? and which ones should i get, http://www.skytech.lt/ausintuvai-sisteminiai-korpusu-c-86_85_116_111.html?f=s(),g(),p(749,750,752),k(1.19,32.99)&frag=&fragd=0&pav=undefined&sort=5a&sand=0&grp=1&pagesize=100&page=1 these are more or less my options, i am buying from here and prefer them with led's 

corsair sp and af

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.1GHZ | MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme V Eatx LGA2011-3 | RAM: 16.00GB DDR4 G-Skills Ripjaws @2400Mhz | GPU: 2x Gtx 980 | CASE: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 | STORAGE: 400GB INTEL 750 Series PCI-E SSD/ 3TB Western Digital WDC | PSU: Corsair AXi 1200w | DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q (3840x2160@60Hz) And LG27MU67 (3840x2160@60Hz)

Why does everyone recommend noctua? i mean they're not on the cheap side and i dont see anything special about them.

Because they are good.....

Because they are good.....

yeah, but i mean they're fans, and they're quite expensive, 22-30euros here for one. so i am just making sure they justify the price point

yeah, but i mean they're fans, and they're quite expensive, 22-30euros here for one. so i am just making sure they justify the price point

Because they are linus tech tips fans???!?

Also they are super quiet and make awesome airflow

RyanTheCanadian

Network Administration / Systems Management and Security / White Hat

My computer is the definition of scrapyard wars.

Because they are linus tech tips fans???!?

Also they are super quiet and make awesome airflow

we don't have the edition with linus logo here :D too bad their fans are ugly, i want my system to be all led's n shit

we don't have the edition with linus logo here :D too bad their fans are ugly, i want my system to be all led's n shit

That is why noctua's are recognizable yea the color is ugly but people see it as premium 

RyanTheCanadian

Network Administration / Systems Management and Security / White Hat

My computer is the definition of scrapyard wars.

That is why noctua's are recognizable yea the color is ugly but people see it as premium 

would there be any compatibility issues with other type of fans alongside my stock fractal design fans, and also is buying a separate dust filter a thing or do they just come alongside the case and that's all? could you recommend any of the fans from the list i included. I mean noctua might be great fans, but i rarely go 100% with my system.