buying at iFixit or Amazon ?

SimpleRyke

I want to buy something from iFixit but I'm from the Phillipines, so shipping cost are high. I havnt tried amazon, and hoping you guys know where will I save more..

what are the difference beetween the product that are sold in amazon and iFixit online store? Im concerned that amazon wont treat the product well  :(

If you know any promo code that is still working it would be a great help  :)  :)  :). Sadly the LTT promo works only in NA.  

Thanks  :P:D :lol:

Try this place https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcproxy

They essentially have you give them the money over paypal. Then they purchase your item and you of course pay shipping and give them a little tip. It could be cheaper over here in Murica compared to the prices over there 

Or you can of course still go with Amazon. Am pretty sure Amazon will treat the product nicely if anything you have to be lucky and not get one of the mail deliverers that don't care very much about there job and simply toss the boxes about.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I guess it's better to buy something like replacement parts from iFixit directly, but if you're going, say, for the screwdriver set, iFixit and Amazon one would be identical, just make sure it says "by iFixit" on Amazon.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Thank very much guys, i decided to buy at their website after some thinking  :D  :D