Candy Selling at School

Philcat101

Interesting...
And you got some candy if you hungry I suppose xD

Interesting...

And you got some candy if you hungry I suppose xD

It is taking a whole lot of restraint to not eat it all...

*shudders*

I don't plan to eat any of my candy, as my profit margins are rather slim, meaning I can lose some money.

I guess if I make enough, I could eat them for a lunch xD

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Is a job not an option? I mean, I'm 14 and I have a job which gets me £20.00 a week. ($28)

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

Is a job not an option? I mean, I'm 14 and I have a job which gets me £20.00 a week. ($28)

What is it? Where did you find it?

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD

INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

What is it? Where did you find it?

I work at a restaurant washing dishes. I'm not sure if you can do that at my age in the US but I do it.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

SNIP

A friend of mine did this here in the UK, he then used that money to start up an ebay shop selling games and is pretty well off now. Go for it man.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Sell gum, teens love gum.

Well it's better than teeth, get it? 

Inexperienced sex joke....   :ph34r:

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

kVAAZWI.jpg

I HAVE THE SAME CLOCK! 

Oddly, my Sony logo is on the right, rather than the middle.

Anyhow, have fun is all I can say with this endeavor. I learned how to code Java and SQL Lite and I make $35 a week. I am also under 16. 

Parents won't let me do jack with it so... :( 

kVAAZWI.jpg

I HAVE THE SAME CLOCK! 

Oddly, my Sony logo is on the right, rather than the middle.

Anyhow, have fun is all I can say with this endeavor. I learned how to code Java and SQL Lite and I make $35 a week. I am also under 16. 

Parents won't let me do jack with it so... :(

Is it the Sony Dream Machine? :)

Oh for gods sakes people. Are you guys really beating down on a kid? 

WTF is wrong with you people? Am in high school and some kid sold candy at our school IN HIGH SCHOOL. You know what the kid was making nearly 200$ a day because he was a nice person, sold the candy at a reasonable price and generally a nice person. 

OP you sell that candy  and you enjoy the money you get from it lad. Don't let these people on the forum stop you. If we can't sell stuff at school such as candy lets just remove everything, lets get rid of the student store, clothing store lets get rid of everything. 

THANK YOU, if he was selling drugs or something, that would be an issue, but I honestly find this stupid that people are caring so much about some kid selling SEALED candy that is made for sale that you can buy anywhere, and probably has good quality control (probably a heck of a lot safer than the crap that they call school food, some school food is truely revolting, and this springs to mind (http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/pink-slime-school-lunches-096502)) yeah, this thread got kind of obnoxious.

At least this is better than a pyramid scheme. Some kids from my high school started one that involved schools all over the county and made a couple hundred thousand dollars before it collapsed.

This sounds rather interesting.