Should I get a GTX 980ti or a second GTX 970

That excuse is so 2015 :lol:

Bringing up irrelevant stuff that doesn't actually support your augment in any way is 2015.  :D

Bringing up irrelevant stuff that doesn't actually support your augment in any way is 2015.  :D

Gameworks isn't an excuse for poor performance on AMD's part. Nothing is stopping AMD from partnering with developers but a lack of success. From not partnering up with developers I might add.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Gameworks isn't an excuse for poor performance on AMD's part. Nothing is stopping AMD from partnering with developers but a lack of success. From not partnering up with developers I might add.

It's funny when there's no gameworks preset, AMD performs on par or better than the Nvidia equivalents. Add gameworks, and AMD cards take a hit everytime. But yes, it's AMD's fault. Their marketing is the blame. 

It's funny when there's no gameworks preset, AMD performs on par or better than the Nvidia equivalents. Add gameworks, and AMD cards take a hit everytime. But yes, it's AMD's fault. Their marketing is the blame. 

Well, it is. Nice guys finish last. Do you support your countries military? Or do you think they should let other countries come take your stuff?

AMD needs to put their resources in those developer relationships if they ever truly want to compete with Nvidia.

Well, it is. Nice guys finish last. Do you support your countries military? Or do you think they should let other countries come take your stuff?

AMD needs to put their resources in those developer relationships if they ever truly want to compete with Nvidia.

No, I don't support the (US) military. Don't need to go any further on that. 

And yes, obviously it's a smart move by Nvidia as it benefits them but HURTS the consumers/gamers at the same time. And people just let Nvidia fuck them with their metaphorical cock. If us consumers stood up to Nvidia and said we won't stand for this, then Nvidia would be forced to comply as it would hurt their profits (which is obviously their number one priority.) But unfortunately, no. People are content on being sheep because most are simple-minded idiots. 

No, I don't support the (US) military. Don't need to go any further on that. 

And yes, obviously it's a smart move by Nvidia as it benefits them but HURTS the consumers/gamers at the same time. And people just let Nvidia fuck them with their metaphorical cock. If us consumers stood up to Nvidia and said we won't stand for this, then Nvidia would be forced to comply as it would hurt their profits (which is obviously their number one priority.) But unfortunately, no. People are content on being sheep because most are simple-minded idiots. 

:lol: No one is hurt by Gameworks other than those that choose to buy an AMD product. It's not Nvidia's responsibility to look out for AMD, it's Nvidia's responsibility to beat AMD.

:lol: No one is hurt by Gameworks other than those that choose to buy an AMD product. It's not Nvidia's responsibility to look out for AMD, it's Nvidia's responsibility to beat AMD.

If Nvidia didn't keep the technology to themselves everybody would be able to collaborate and make it much better than it is now. Because, like said in the video I posted, all it is right now is a gimmick that doesn't work well. Even for Nvidia users. So yes, it DOES hurt everybody. They're holding the industry back. Stop being narrow-minded. 

If Nvidia didn't keep the technology to themselves everybody would be able to collaborate and make it much better than it is now. Because, like said in the video I posted, all it is right now is a gimmick that doesn't work well. Even for Nvidia users. So yes, it DOES hurt everybody. They're holding the industry back. Stop being narrow-minded. 

Do you give away your work? No, and AMD isn't sharing anything. They went open source because they're running out of resources. Not for the feels.

Do you give away your work? No, and AMD isn't sharing anything. They went open source because they're running out of resources. Not for the feels.

That's a mere assumption on your part. Like it or not, AMD being open source is much better for the community.

That's a mere assumption on your part. Like it or not, AMD being open source is much better for the community.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Asking the community to fix their product is not good for the "community", it's a PR move and a last ditch effort to save a dying brand. And you swallowed the hook :lol:

980 Ti. Single card is always better + more VRAM, no SLI issues, less heat, less noise.

not a lot of performance for a lot of extra money compared to getting another 970

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

not a lot of performance for a lot of extra money compared to getting another 970

he's selling his 970 so cost is the same

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6