Overclocking tips/Validation? I think I have a pretty good OC

ajhockey1

I recently really got into PC's after dumping my console, Anyways to make a long story short im a noob overclocker... or so I thought I have a Sapphrie R7 260x as an early christmas gift, tinkered with overclocking and I can get this thing to 1300Mhz (with minimal overvoltage) Core clock and 1625 memory, Why theese numbers? this is as high as this freaking card is allowed to go in MSI Afterburner even with Extending offical overclocking limits! Sapphire Trixx allows for this GPU to be clocked to 1700Mhz or something stupid like that BUT Sapphire Trixx DOESN'T Allow for overvolting of any sort on this card.making those numbers impossible for this card, I have looked all over the internet and I'm yet to find someone to get 1300Mhz on this card (air) Is there way I could check if this is a word record?

Have you tried other gpu oc programs ? Asus gpu tweak is another that comes to mind.

Scores / clocks of the R7 260x are found at Hwbot.org

http://hwbot.org/hardware/videocard/radeon_r7_260x/

Few guys have theirs at the mid/upper 1300's on air as well. Just check the rankings and sort through. Pics are included on some setups.

Nice overclock though !

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.