iPhone 5 price drops to $98 at Walmart

TopWargamer

No.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Nope, HTC is the only company to buy a phone from if you ask me.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Still expensive. The Nexus 4 is comparable in performance and it's $0 on a 2 year agreement.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

- wrong thread, please delete -

i7 4770K - Maximus VI Formula - GTX 780 Ti - Corsair 900D 

Still expensive. The Nexus 4 is comparable in performance and it's $0 on a 2 year agreement.

I can get an Iphone 5, HTC One, or Samsung S4 for $0 down on a no year agreement from t-mobile for $79 a month on a single line, all without a single dropped call.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

On a contract. NOPE. :)

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

im still content with my old 3GS, just waiting for the galaxy note 3 and i will never go back to ios.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57600815-1/iphone-5-price-tumbles-to-$98-at-walmart/

I'm on my phone so I can't really quote anything effectively or post pictures effectively.

Will this make you pick up an iPhone 5?

Barely $98? dont make me laugh... T-Mobile offer iPhone 5 for $100 with 2 year agreement which happened five months ago...

Dont compare Nexus 4(Android) to iPhone 5(iOS), they both do have comparable hardware but the user experience is completely different and that's why apple offer a premium for the iPhones 5(nice premium design) and awhile the Nexus for $250 without contract and uses the Android 4.3/4.2 OS which is already on thousands of devices...

no

with the announcement of a new device coming in days hell no.

who BUYS tech from Walmart?...

True, but one thing's for sure, you won't be saying that on Black Friday!

COMIC SANS

Finally Apple shows the true price of an Apple product.  :P

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Barely $98? dont make me laugh... T-Mobile offer iPhone 5 for $100 with 2 year agreement which happened five months ago...

Dont compare Nexus 4(Android) to iPhone 5(iOS), they both do have comparable hardware but the user experience is completely different and that's why apple offer a premium for the iPhones 5(nice premium design) and awhile the Nexus for $250 without contract and uses the Android 4.3/4.2 OS which is already on thousands of devices...

Your right, there's no comparison. . .

The nexus 4 wins hands down. Tell me one thing the iPhone can do that android can't

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Your right, there's no comparison. . .

The nexus 4 wins hands down. Tell me one thing the iPhone can do that android can't

iPhone has better camera(color mainly) and has LTE which most android phone doesn't have.

if your talking about OS/User experience, my opinion of the best feature(in iOS 7) is the folder, I can put apps in and slide across, I only have one page on the home screen but there's 2 folder, one for games which has 74 games total and the other folder which has all the junk like "stock" in it. In the folder i can just slide across and see all the apps and on the homescreen it's just one page with two folder and other apps i constantly use.

Nope because this price is for when you sign up a 2 year contract with this. Would rather get the Nexus 4 since it can get LTE support and Android has way more customization features than iPhone.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

iPhone has better camera(color mainly) and has LTE which most android phone doesn't have.

if your talking about OS/User experience, my opinion of the best feature(in iOS 7) is the folder, I can put apps in and slide across, I only have one page on the home screen but there's 2 folder, one for games which has 74 games total and the other folder which has all the junk like "stock" in it. In the folder i can just slide across and see all the apps and on the homescreen it's just one page with two folder and other apps i constantly use.

LOL you think Android can't do this? Android has infinately customisable home screens :P iOS has absolutely NOTHING on Android when it comes to customisation.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

LOL you think Android can't do this? Android has infinately customisable home screens :P iOS has absolutely NOTHING on Android when it comes to customisation.

customization, no one cares about customization... it's about the user experience, my experience with iOS 7 is much simpler than Android.

customization, no one cares about customization... it's about the user experience, my experience with iOS 7 is much simpler than Android.

Keep thinking that... Customization leads to a better user experience.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

i have a feeling you've never used android before. first of all: nexus 4 has lte. . . 2nd of all who REALLY cares about the image quality of a phone? Its one thing if the photos look nice, its another if they are the best on any smartphone. And if u want a cameraphone, get a lumia 1020. 3rd of all, you have folders on android. you can name them whatever you want. . 

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Android 4 ever! 

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014