Best forum I've been on

Bingbing10

Just wanted to say to all , the community , the mods , the linus media group , that this is by far the best forum I have been a part of . I have been on other forums such as TTG for years but since joining the LTT forum I haven't looked back and never visit any other forum now . The community is just so helpful and everyone ( most of the time) gets along. And for the moderators and staff they are the most helpful I've ever seen , they don't think they are to big shot to help people out because of there status on the site. Personally I would say that this forum is probably one of the main reasons I am now killing my console and switching to PC :)

Thanks guys

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

Just wanted to say to all , the community , the mods , the linus media group , that this is by far the best forum I have been a part of . I have been on other forums such as TTG for years but since joining the LTT forum I haven't looked back and never visit any other forum now . The community is just so helpful and everyone ( most of the time) gets along. And for the moderators and staff they are the most helpful I've ever seen , they don't think they are to big shot to help people out because of there status on the site. Personally I would say that this forum is probably one of the main reasons I am now killing my console and switching to PC :)

Thanks guys

It's the only forum I've been on and I agree :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

This is one of the best online communities that I've ever been on too. It's my favorite tech related forum.

People are nice and helpful and the mods do their jobs very well!

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

This is one of the best online communities that I've ever been on too. It's my favorite tech related forum.

I just like I made a post asking which monitor to get and before I could refresh my page I already had multiple replies from people like @Samdb

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Quite a lot of people on here are awesome! 

*nudge* :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I find it necessary to express that I have simular thoughts and experiences!

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Thanks guys

I agree :)

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

I agree :)

Good to see that I'm not the only one who thinks like this

Brace yourselves

The youtube community is coming

Ahha , I wouldn't consider youtube a real community tbh

i've signed up to several forums lately, but this is the only one i actually use regularly! It's great!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Glad you are enjoying this forum. :) This is the first forum that I joined and the community is great here! 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

OP you dont really have to kill your console. They do have a place in the world. If you work on the road  away from home, much more easier to pack around a console then a pc.

Everyone is so friendly, its just amazing to be part of such an awesome community. :lol:  

BRAIN: intel i5 4670k @ 4.0 ghz stock voltage. GPU: ZOTAC GTX 770*2, both @ 1300mhz core 7900mhz memory. 
CASE: custom painted Fractal Design R4.        SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 pro.    STORAGE: 2TB WD NAS.                 MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE z87x-ud3h
PSU: Corsair 760.    LIGHTS: NZXT hue.          FANS: 4 NZXT rifle bearing.          RAM: 2*4GB patriot black mamba.    CPU COOLER: Noctua NH C12P with NZXT 140mm fan.  

OP you dont really have to kill your console. They do have a place in the world. If you work on the road  away from home, much more easier to pack around a console then a pc.

Ahha I'm not literally going to kill my console , I'm just getting a PC :)

Bluekipper, back in the day.....Most of you would have been eaten alive on there, put it this way you had to have a thick skin, 

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I have been to many forums, have been a long user of few, but I can already see that this forum has great potential, and is already beating other forums I have been on. Thumbs up for linus media group for creating this great community, hoping I'll become a part of it soon. 

I have been to many forums, have been a long user of few, but I can already see that this forum has great potential, and is already beating other forums I have been on. Thumbs up for linus media group for creating this great community, hoping I'll become a part of it soon.

I agree

i have been to multiple forums and i must say this is the best i have been to so far. 

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Thanks guys

same reason im switchign to master race :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I think someone that is a very respected member of the community should make a thread dedicated to people expressing their opinions about the forum. I was thinking of doing it, but I think someone else should.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

Ditto.

(We are so nice :P)

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

I completely agree  :)

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity

Thanks guys

Too many AMD fanboys here. Other than that, great forums.

PS my title and my signature say it all. I am not Intel fanboy. I bought AMD Phenom II x6 1045t 2 weeks ago.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU