Best Z170 motherboard?

I am currently choosing a Z170 motherboard.

The ones which I am looking at are all Asus since I simply prefer them for a multitude of reasons, please don't suggest any others.

Of the Asus ones the Sabertooth Z170 Mk 1 is looking like the best option right now though the M8 formula seems to have a lot of the same benefits it will have plus the ROG features.

Please tell me your opinion, it is greatly appreciated. Also elaborate on your answers if you can. :)

Asus is a great brand my mobo is asus too. But honestly this really limits you're options. Asrock, Asus, Evga, Gigabyte, Msi, Supermicro, Biostar all make skylake mobos.

Why don't you want to choose any other Z170 motherboards outside of asus? Are you being a fanboy or something?

lol, no I just prefer their features, not a fanboy, I suppose the others are good too though they just lack some of the things Asus has. There is a reason why they are so popular, though if you havea  mobo from another company that is simply great; please tell me. 

The ones which I am looking at are all Asus since I simply prefer them for a multitude of reasons, please don't suggest any others.

Of the Asus ones the Sabertooth Z170 Mk 1 is looking like the best option right now though the M8 formula seems to have a lot of the same benefits it will have plus the ROG features.

Please tell me your opinion, it is greatly appreciated. Also elaborate on your answers if you can. :)

just choose one you like since there are no best, they all great, just pick one that fit ur budget and your need. I'm sure u not gonna use all of those feature on the rog, but if u like the way it look and trust them then go for it 

lol, no I just prefer their features, not a fanboy, I suppose the others are good too though they just lack some of the things Asus has. There is a reason why they are so popular, though if you havea  mobo from another company that is simply great; please tell me. 

well lol I will change this question again, sabertooth mark 1, m8h or wait for the m8f?

What features are you talking about?

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Z170-A is the best choice if you are on a budget but if you don't care about budget then get the Z170 Deluxe

Gigabyte motherboards are also great. I have personally owned them in the past and they have plenty of I/O and other creature comforts like a lot of the asus boards.

Same with the ASRock boards

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Gigabyte motherboards are also great. I have personally owned them in the past and they have plenty of I/O and other creature comforts like a lot of the asus boards.

Except they have wretched customer support.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I don't buy buy computer components for their customer support, I buy them for their functionality. If I have a problem I will have found it out in the first 30 days before my RMA expires at newegg because I will have stress-tested my system for over 24 hours at full load.

Because the problem always shows up in the first 30 days.

/s

Alright, go ahead, pick shitty customer service, then I'll be laughing when it burns you.

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

My gigabyte motherboard in my old AMD rig has been going strong for over 5 years. You are speaking as if bad customer support is directly indicative of a terrible product.

I am not. A company with wretched customer support can make great products, just look at Asus. What I am saying is that you can buy into it, and then when/if you have a problem with it, there's nobody there to help you. You're left with your broken shit in one hand, and a pile of cash to fork over in the other.

For a user experience with Gigabyte support, just ask @thekeemo

Spoiler

Yes, but their lower prices than competitors is what entices consumers like me to take this sort of risk, because I like to live dangerously B)

You can continue with your purchases, however I like knowing that if something goes wrong, I've got someone I can turn to fix my shit, especially since they're the one that made it.

Spoiler

By the way what motherboard makers have good customer support them?

Asrock, MSI, EVGA, SuperMicro, and others I'm probably forgetting. I just got off work and am tired. I'm probably missing a couple manufacturers.

Spoiler

Asrock, MSI, EVGA, SuperMicro, and others I'm probably forgetting. I just got off work and am tired. I'm probably missing a couple manufacturers.

def not asrock

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

def not asrock

Asrock gets alot of crap that they dont deserve. I just got their Z170 extreme 7+ great mobo. Best Z170 in terms of storage in my opinion 3 sata express and 3 M.2 slots. The board is built extremely well for overclocking and has plenty of IO. I would recommend it before i would recommend the ASUS Z170 Deluxe.

Asrock gets alot of crap that they dont deserve. I just got their Z170 extreme 7+ great mobo. Best Z170 in terms of storage in my opinion 3 sata express and 3 M.2 slots. The board is built extremely well for overclocking and has plenty of IO. I would recommend it before i would recommend the ASUS Z170 Deluxe.

Good boards yes but definitely the worst customer support followed by Asus and then Gigabyte

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Good boards yes but definitely the worst customer support followed by Asus and then Gigabyte

Most customer service experiences vary ive heard good and bad stories about every single company. 

Most customer service experiences vary ive heard good and bad stories about every single company. 

I havent heard one good thing about asrock

at all