Code name: Scarlet SkyTerror

Focux

Interesting how you routed the tubes behind the 24 pin looks really great, I love the colour scheme, black and red but with some white/gray thrown in there, only thing that doesn't match is the green Geforce logo, but I guess you'd rather not void the warranty. Build of the week material for sure :).

Interesting how you routed the tubes behind the 24 pin looks really great, I love the colour scheme, black and red but with some white/gray thrown in there, only thing that doesn't match is the green Geforce logo, but I guess you'd rather not void the warranty. Build of the week material for sure :).

i fiddled with the routing a little before settling down on that. i wanted the 24pin braided cable to be shown as i think it looks great. so, i thought hey, why not use the fat tubings to push it out a little further more lol

glad u liked it. thank you very much =)

so good

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

new GPU=new Build 

why change the name though? :(

looks nice dude! just mod that 780 logo!

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

new GPU=new Build

why change the name though? :(

looks nice dude! just mod that 780 logo!

I changed more than just the GPU.

Changed 6 fittings, tubing, radiator and GPU.

Ik it isn't that major of a difference but hey, that's all for red colored themes for me =]

The bling is strong in this one... Congratz on your update. Hope it serves you well. Also, nice job with the cables.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

no gpu waterblock ? other then that , awesome build :)

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

cos Swaaaggggggg lol nah, i put it there cos my card doesn't have slot protectors like EVGA does. besides, it came with my mobo so i decided to make it look interesting lol

lol I saw the sli bridge and I was like wtttttttttttttttttttttttf. It does look cool though.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Out of budget for block and another rad to cool. 780 is expensive lolol

haha :) save up for da waterblocks !

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Lol. You have one of the coolest DP's..=D

haha thanks.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |