Good card to pair with A Fx 6300

Riley Smuff

What would be a good card to pair with a Fx 6300 to record 720p 60fps csgo Budget is sub $150 USD

*Edit* As well as gta V not recording

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one - Emmett Lathrop "DocBrown 

What would be a good card to pair with a Fx 6300 to record 720p 60fps csgo Budget is sub $150 USD

AMD R9 270(X)?

R9 280 max.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Do you already own said FX-6300

Yea i might upgrade to intel at a later point (late 2016 early 2017)

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one - Emmett Lathrop "DocBrown 

Yea i might upgrade to intel at a later point (late 2016 early 2017)

There is no 'might', you will!

All depends on money

May look at zen aswell

go with intel now and get i3 4170

Amd phenom ii x4 955 Asus crosshair iv formula Kingston hyperx fury 8GB 1600mhz ASUS Radeon R9 280X DirectCU II
Cooler master haf xb evo Antec 750w 500gb wd black BenQ gw2760hs Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

All depends on money

Try to sell your FX-6300 and save some money to get the Intel core i3 4170/i5 4460.

280x/GTX960

Overclocking to 4.4Ghz+, then maybe 970/290/390 at a stretch.

Even when your NECKin, and can't gain FPS when you lower settings, and your GPU usage may be lower than normal, then you can use VSR/DSR to up the resolution further (and GPU usage to go with it), making it prettier, and the FPS won't suffer much at all in some games.

But will still dip FPS lower in some other games when pushing higher resolutions.

OC is a good thing to reduce neckin.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

i'd go r9 280 or 280x at the max or you will be getting some bottlenecks

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

go with intel now and get i3 4170

He already has a FX6300, also pls no fanboying, a quadcore is almost a must for nowadays games (I know 6300 is a 6 core)

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Why so biased.

Not biased and was only joking, but it's just that Intel is miles ahead, plus the FX6300 is pretty limited already.

He already has a FX6300, also pls no fanboying, a quadcore is almost a must for nowadays games (I know 6300 is a 6 core)

i3 has HT though which does get utitlized in for example GTA V.

Not biased and was only joking, but it's just that Intel is miles ahead, plus the FX6300 is pretty limited already.

We don't know what the future will bring tho, AMD been above Intel for many years in the past, vice versa. We'll see

We don't know what the future will bring tho, AMD been above Intel for many years in the past, vice versa. We'll see

Yes, but right NOW Intel is ahead. Zen will maybe get them up and running again to hopefully Intel's current level. You can't base purchases now on what might be in the (far) future.

Yes, but right NOW Intel is ahead. Zen will maybe get them up and running again to hopefully Intel's current level. You can't base purchases now on what might be in the (far) future.

The context was referring to late 2016/begin 2017.

I have an HD 7970 paired with my FX6300 and love it, then again I only play a handful of games but as long as Fallout 4, CS:GO, and HoTS all run at max settings I'm happy.

-KuJoe

The context was referring to late 2016/begin 2017.

Tbh Intel will probably be ahead then too (but less so) :x  If I had to make a bet. And really I am not  fanboy.

Tbh Intel will probably be ahead then too (but less so) :x  If I had to make a bet. And really I am not  fanboy.

Probably.. We don't know. I hope to have a duopoly in terms of performance instead of Intel's current monopoly in the mid and high end section, which gives them no reason to lower it's prices and is bad for the consumer.

Probably.. We don't know. I hope to have a duopoly in terms of performance instead of Intel's current monopoly in the mid and high end section, which gives them no reason to lower it's prices and is bad for the consumer.

I hope so too, lower prices benefit everyone, I just don't see Zen being all that good.

I hope so too, lower prices benefit everyone, I just don't see Zen being all that good.

Me neither, but I give them the benifit of the doubt. Of they come up with a competiting product I will consider it.