An impossible challenge

Challenge:

A water cooling loop for less than $500 that includes an i7 4790K CPU Block, 2 Gigabyte 980Ti Xtreme Gaming waterblocks, tubes, pumps, resiviors, fluid and radiators.

The Loop:

Has to be black and red themed.

Has to include all the parts listed above.

Has to have a 240mm radiator per component cooler. Eg. 2 GPUs = 480mm radiator, 1 CPU = 240mm radiator.

Rules:

One entry each, if you enter twice your higher score will be your entry

Pointing System:

The contestants will start out each with 500 points, then I will subtract the price of the loop and then add 20 points for the black and red theme, 20 points if you have a motherboard block, and 50 points if you have the motherboard block with its appropriate 240mm spot on the radiators. 

Good luck, and may the best water cooling part picker and planner win.

I really don't think it's possible.

You DO NOT need that much rad space, at all.

I used to be quite active here.

The only brand i know of that makes those 980ti windforce blocks is ekwb ... and those are 130 euro a piece .... 

so no ... wont happen

Let's agree to disagree

two NZXT Kraken G10's  for $30 bucks and two corsair h75 and a H100  Should be like $350ish Done.

But on the real you said impossible and it probably is the exact way you want. as other noted an EKWB is over 100 each just for one part of it  Also thats a lot of radiator and not completely necessary my joke of an answer would keep everything cool and quiet compared to stock air coolers but not crazy low but more then enough for decent temps with overclocks  

I need a magic rock that will allow me to teleport to you and be able to tell you this cannot be done. It needs to be done on the price of 3 magic beans.

My Rig:

Xeon E5 1680 V2 @ 4.5GHz - Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 Mobo - 64GB DDR3 1600MHz - 8 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile - CAS 10-10-10-27 - AMD Radeon RX 6700XT Sapphire Pulse 12GB - DeepCool E-Shield E-ATX Tempered Glass Case - 1 x 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD - BeQuiet Straight Power 11 850W Gold+ Quad rail - Fractal Design Celsius S36 & 6 x 120mm silent fans - Lenovo KBBH21 - Corsair Glaive RGB Pro - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitors - 3 x Acer Nitro 23.8" 1080p 75Hz IPS 1ms Freesync Panels = AMD Eyefinity @ 75Hz

An impossible challenge is just that, impossible. If it were, it would a "very difficult challenge" that you already know the answer to.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

It isn't impossible if you don't mind an extremely.... unorthodox loop.

2x XSPC GTX 980ti blocks - $239.96

1x Deepcool Captain 240 - $79.99

1x 250 mL Reservoir - $14.99

1x Add-on Radiator (with tubing and clamps) - $37.95

1x Gallon of Distilled water - <$1 (local store of your choice)

You'll have to break into the AIO and add the blocks and reservoir.

Giving you what you technically asked for brings my total to $373.89

If I add the things that should be there too (you didn't ask for fans or anti-corrosive fluid so water is "okay")

1x Additional Coolant - $25.35

6x 120 mm fans - $14.64

Will bring you up to - $413.88 in a VERY "junkyard wars" style build

You didn't specify what to cool on the motherboard either, but you could do that for an additional $3.84 if you don't mind more Chinese junk parts.

Would I run this build? Only to win a competition that focuses solely on build cost. Does it meet what you asked it to? I think it technically does, although it may not be what you really meant.

I might swap the reservoir for something like this or this with a built in pump though to add more flow at the cost of $1 (sketchy pump) to $15 (slightly better pump) more.

The biggest problem with this build is that I'm now tempted to pick up a few sketchy cheap parts to watercool something that definitely doesn't need it.