Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

@Jokrik that KMAC Red is look sexy, though I dont know if the caps fit it.

if you are referring to the 0 cap on the picture which looks wobbly

Yeah it was my bad

I was so excited to take pretty pictures of it and didn't press the 0 cap all the way through

it's all fix now

but if its the keyset, I will replace those KMACs with a dolch set which the GB is currently running

if you are referring to the 0 cap on the picture which looks wobbly

Yeah it was my bad

I was so excited to take pretty pictures of it and didn't press the 0 cap all the way through

it's all fix now

but if its the keyset, I will replace those KMACs with a dolch set which the GB is currently running

Keyset, I think it would look good with a real dark grey or PBT Matt black.

Awesome. Hopefully one of you can help me. I have a g15 v1, but its slowly dying on me. So I want a new keyboard. Needs to be Cherry MX browns. Any recommendations? Also budget is whatever.

cm storm quickfire TK. has browns. beautiful!

Ducky Shine 3 TKL Cherry MX Blues White LEDs

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm

So i'm in the market for a Ducky Shine 3 with brown switches and a blue back light but cannot find them ANYWHERE. I'm in the US if that matters

What, it should be easy to find an US dealer.

Anyways, try http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/http://us.ncix.com/ or http://www.newegg.com/.

You can find more suggestions here.

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini

Here you go guys this is for any of you looking for a custom cherry brand mechanical gaming keyboard. I think its a perfect fit for any gamer who likes to play "pay to win" F2P games.

That clack...oh boy...I hope no one here goes crazy after seeing that.

Currently finding the right moment to get me a 87U in 55g, hmm

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

You'll love the 55G, I wish all Topre keyboards come with standard 55G actuation force. Of my five Topre keyboards, my fave is the RF103UB-55G simply because it's heaven to type on. Don't get me wrong, the 45G on my other Topre keyboards, including the one I'm using right now (Leopold FC660C) are just excellent to type and game on, but 55G is simply better......imo.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I am, kind of. It is a Drunken Skull (my favorite CC), but it is a Cherry MX one so my butt isn't the most hurt.

I was lucky I won that from the raffle on elitekeyboard

that and a gumrot at the same time :D

That's where I won my Drunken Skull also. Damn, you won two on the same drawing?

I won two, a gumrot green and drunken skull

my fiancee secretly entered the drawing just to see her luck and surprise me if she wins any

and yet she won an oktoberfest, which she now keeps on the keyboard i've given for her

what a lucky strike lol

Finally got my hands on an FC660C and it's a great Topre experience.....looking to get more 60% keyboards. The top is an FC660M Cherry Clear with the FC660C below.

How's the quality of a Leopold?

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

I am, kind of. It is a Drunken Skull (my favorite CC), but it is a Cherry MX one so my butt isn't the most hurt.

I won two, a gumrot green and drunken skull

my fiancee secretly entered the drawing just to see her luck and surprise me if she wins any

and yet she won an oktoberfest, which she now keeps on the keyboard i've given for her

what a lucky strike lol

Guys please, please dont go on and on about clacks they are the bane of GH in my opinion and nothing special. And yes I have owned them.

Quite good on par with Filco.

Very good, no lose keys, no flex at all, and I dare say it's on par with keyboards made by Ducky, Filco and the like. I'm using it as my daily driver for my 2nd rig, the HHKB2 for my main and the FC660M Clear for my third rig....

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Hi guys , i have a few doubts for my first and last MKB ( at least for a few years , like 5 :P  ) .

I can go with something within my budget :

1)Ducky Zero TKL $90 USD 

2)CM STORM Quickfire Stealth $100

or something which is not within my budget but it's more worth it (?)

1) Filco Majestouch TKL $123

Here's my POKER II with WASD keycaps and LED mod. And that in the middle is a Slovenian flag!

3unGpGA.jpg

NaZUEHU.jpg

Finally managed to take pictures of my newly acquired Ducky Shine 3 Tuhaojin. I'm still stunned of how beautiful it is.  :wub:

Make sure to check all the pictures out here.

UIJLYL4.jpg?2

*Droooooooooooooooooooool*

Why does a ducky have to look so good.

Finally managed to take pictures of my newly acquired Ducky Shine 3 Tuhaojin. I'm still stunned of how beautiful it is.  :wub:

Make sure to check all the pictures out here.

UIJLYL4.jpg?2

Nice pics. I'm not sure what kind of aftermarket keycaps would match well with Gold though. I see you bought some white ones. Could we get an updated pictures? :)

I think Ducky ended up anodizing their left stock of aluminum blocks from the YOTS boards after they saw how fast they sold out :P

That Ducky Tuhaojin sure looks good, saw one in the shop I went to for my usual mechanical keyboard fixes. ;)  Anyway, I don't foresee it selling out fast since local price of this keyboard borders on the ridiculous (~260USD). Quite tempted actually, but I'm more focused on having my dual 290X fully water cooled with XSPC parts....so, the Tuhaojin would have to wait.

That Ducky Tuhaojin sure looks good, saw one in the shop I went to for my usual mechanical keyboard fixes. ;)  Anyway, I don't foresee it selling out fast since local price of this keyboard borders on the ridiculous (~260USD). Quite tempted actually, but I'm more focused on having my dual 290X fully water cooled with XSPC parts....so, the Tuhaojin would have to wait.

Why XSPC, go for aquacomputer

I assume the case has came?:)

Why XSPC, go for aquacomputer

I assume the case has came? :)

You know where I'm from, you can't find Aquacomputer here, gotta import them and I don't like to wait...

*Droooooooooooooooooooool*

Why does a ducky have to look so good.

I guess it's their thing, they sure does a good job of making it look good!

Again, I had a hard time to justify the true colour and light with the pictures taken by the iPhone 5. I am pretty surprised of how good the iPhone 5 is at close-up shots though.

Nice pics. I'm not sure what kind of aftermarket keycaps would match well with Gold though. I see you bought some white ones. Could we get an updated pictures? :)

I think Ducky ended up anodizing their left stock of aluminum blocks from the YOTS boards after they saw how fast they sold out :P

Recently this was posted on Reddit, keycaps of solid gold. The price tag, if they ever goes into production, will probably be more than I'll be willing to pay or could afford. :P

The white PBT keycaps is meant for my Ducky Mini as mentioned in the album. No matter what I'll upload some pictures once I get around to it.

Don't say that, now I feel like my keyboard isn't that special.. But guess you're right and I'm glad they did, what a shame you throw such a beautiful keyboard away.

The only mechanical keyboard fix I can get from the shops in Denmark is from a Razer BlackWidow.

It is an expensive board, I paid €209 for it and that includes Danish taxes, but I missed out on the Ducky Shine 3 YOTS because I was hesitating whether to buy it or not. Not with this one.

As far I can see from your signature, you are a bit of a Ducky fan, so you know you have to own this at some point ;)

Dual WC 290X doesn't sound too bad either.

NAS build log: Gimli, a NAS build by Shaqalac.

Mechanical keyboards: Ducky Mini YotH - Ducky Mini