Picking Parts for a Custom Loop

Change out that aluminum rad for a copper one and the fans for pressure optimized fans. Also for the tubing go for thick walled stuff like 3/8"ID 5/8"OD it doesn't kink as easy as the thin stuff.

I can tell you this, even the thin A-LRT doesn't kink easy, it's also a pain in the ass to get compression fittings on without heating up the tubing in boiling hot water before hand! Lmao

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Change out that aluminum rad for a copper one and the fans for pressure optimized fans. Also for the tubing go for thick walled stuff like 3/8"ID 5/8"OD it doesn't kink as easy as the thin stuff.

holy crap. I read that was a copper radiator

Breaking things 1 day at a time

I can tell you this, even the thin A-LRT doesn't kink easy, it's also a pain in the ass to get compression fittings on without heating up the tubing in boiling hot water before hand! Lmao

Yeah the thick walled stuff for sure have a pot of hot water near by  :P

@Benji_w @W-L do you guys know of a cheap 240mm copper radiator

Even has fans

Check PM because I don't think I can post ebay links pretty sure it will land me in hot water.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

@Benji_w @W-L do you guys know of a cheap 240mm copper radiator

Personally I would recommend a 360mm for a custom CPU GPU loop but with a lower power GPU it would be fine with that one Benji_w linked there, good deal too.

Personally I would recommend a 360mm for a custom CPU GPU loop but with a lower power GPU it would be fine with that one Benji_w linked there, good deal too.

Just re-read the listing the fans aren't included but can be included for extra, pretty sure if he messages the guy and bargains with him, OP will get the fans for a good price if not free with the rad.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

Spoiler

Kraken

I don't have all the money left so it will be a while. I'm just trying to figure out how much I need to save

Would it be better if I bought a G10 and a compatible cooler

Would it be better if I bought a G10 and a compatible cooler

That would give you the cooling performance without the extra cost and work basically, but as said going to higher end hardware benefits from the extra cooling on lower end stuff not as much.

That would give you the cooling performance without the extra cost and work basically, but as said going to higher end hardware benefits from the extra cooling on lower end stuff not as much.

How much do you think I could resell my Triton for if I went with a corsair SP120L and something comparable with the g10? I paid $80. It would probably need to be drained and refilled though because there's little white particles floating around in it

How much do you think I could resell my Triton for if I went with a corsair SP120L and something comparable with the g10? I paid $80. It would probably need to be drained and refilled though because there's little white particles floating around in it

I'm not too familiar with resale of AIO cooler maybe $50, check around and see what they go for and what you can get for it.

I'm not too familiar with resale of AIO cooler maybe $50, check around and see what they go for and what you can get for it.

I just looked and I can't find any used. But $50 is like 1/2 the price of a new one