Which games do you recommend (under PEGI 16)

Jerombolo

I want to buy a game and I have a voucher for a store but they are very strict with the age. So which games do you recommend for me? I pretty much like everything.

uhh, how about a racing game? Project Cars? Asetto corsa? Grid? Dirt? 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Sonic Generations is a very fun game, especially if you have a controller

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Why are you being limited by age ratings?

Too many games to recommend. Dirt 3 is a lot of fun.

Kerbal Space Program too if you're into it.

Sig under construction.

uhh, how about a racing game? Project Cars? Asetto corsa? Grid? Dirt? 

I have Project Cars and Dirt Rally ,but idk, I'm not really into racing now

Why are you being limited by age ratings?

Too many games to recommend. Dirt 3 is a lot of fun.

Kerbal Space Program too if you're into it.

Because I'm 16

I have Project Cars and Dirt Rally ,but idk, I'm not really into racing now

Then how about Dishonored? Idk about the pegi rating.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Because I'm 16

I think that age ratings are a stupid idea. I've played 12-rated stuff that's worse than 15-rated stuff and 15-rated stuff that's way worse than 18-rated stuff.

I also think it's age discriminatory and that it should be based on maturity.

Sig under construction.

I think that age ratings are a stupid idea. I've played 12-rated stuff that's worse than 15-rated stuff and 15-rated stuff that's way worse than 18-rated stuff.

maturity... Well, what can we do about it?^^

Honestly you need to go to the store and see, find the ratings of the games on IGN. We have no idea what kind of person you are so its quite hard for us to find you a game that you might just end up hating. 

Come on, you can se worse things on the street...

Maybe the store is strict towards that kind of thing? 

Come on, you can se worse things on the street...

Not here in Switzerland

Honestly you need to go to the store and see, find the ratings of the games on IGN. We have no idea what kind of person you are so its quite hard for us to find you a game that you might just end up hating. 

Yeah maybe

I was playing Halo when I was 9, and I'm fine. The ratings should be up to parents and used only as guidelines. They aren't meant to be restrictions.  

Maybe the store is strict towards that kind of thing? 

Probably :D I don't understand these PEGI or ESRB ratings... I think 16 year old could sleep after watching some sex scenes and violence...

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

Yeah maybe

is the store restricting you or your parents? Or are you stopping yourself thinking you'll get in trouble

I was playing Halo when I was 9, and I'm fine. The ratings should be up to parents and used only as guidelines. They aren't meant to be restrictions.  

9 year old and Halo... 

is the store restricting you or your parents? Or are you stopping yourself thinking you'll get in trouble

The store, they want to see your ID when you buy something and you don't look old enough. You can get sued from the law if they would caught someone selling to an immature kid

The store, they want to see your ID when you buy something and you don't look old enough. You can get sued from the law if they would caught someone selling to an immature kid

Are you serious? That must suck. You're buying pc games right? 

Are you serious? That must suck. You're buying pc games right? 

Yeah but because of that I buy most stuff online but with vouchers that doesn't work

Yeah but because of that I buy most stuff online but with vouchers that doesn't work

Steam?

Ah, one of my friends was 11, looked 12 and bought a 15 rated game in a physical store with no questions asked.

Why? The person on the till didn't really care.

I guess that there was a chance of that person getting into legal trouble, but meh.

Also, surely you should generally be buying games online, and if you want a physical copy then you should still be buying it online from an e-tailer.

Sig under construction.