LF Versatile Battlefield 3 squadmates

LOST TALE

Looking for Versatile Battlefield 3 squadmates

more specificly.

Mandatory requirements:

-Willing to use Teampseak 3, because it's perfection.

Preferences:

-Is active ( I dont look forward to having a full friendlist of people I never play with and never contact me )

-doesnt mind playing normal preset. ( no hardcore only people )

-Is versatile. I play and completely oblilerate the enemy in anything ranging from CloseQuarters and ArmoredKill ~ AirSuperiority and Scavenger. I play on mixed servers with votemap because theres 95% above average players ( means they drop fucking ammo and look on minimap to revive you when your 1m behind them, also most siwtch kits and PTFO )

mixed servers completely eliminates 1 skill whores ( people only good in one thing ) and noobs quit most of the time due to a map they hate lol.

-you accept the ping differences ( location : Quebec, yes I also speak french ) Quebec is the one of the closest NA regions to europe while maintaining incredible connections with NA servers.

It doesnt matter if your a newbi, aslong as your not a noob. you can troll, but I have fun playing ptfo and I am not into trolling the entire round.

What I mean by trolling is when someone doesnt give you ammo, you siwtch kit with him when he dies, so he has your ammo-less primary gun. then he asks you for ammo like an idiot.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Please don't post threads twice.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

lol sorry I got lost in this forum and couldnt find it until now.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.