what case does linus use all the time

RichieXtheXboss

he uses this case all the time. its the one that is modable. i was looking for it but i just cant think of what it is.

he uses it in his tech showdown christmas build battle.

CPU: i5 4690k  (overclocked to 4.3ghz)             CPU Cooler: Cryorig h7                 MOBO:  Msi Z97 pc mate             RAM: 8GB HyperX 1600 blue

GPU: rx480  4gb                                                 CASE: Corsair Spec-01 red              OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 500   watt                                       SSD:    v60gb Mushkin ssd                HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

Any case is moddable....

You just gotta have dedication.

But I believe you're talking about the Cooler Master Mastercase 5

11-119-306-10.jpg

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

he uses this case all the time. its the one that is modable. i was looking for it but i just cant think of what it is.

you mean modular.... not modable...

Its the mastercase 5

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

Maybe you can watch one of his ads at the beginning of one of his videos. It is the CM MasterCase 5.

EDIT: I believe it is on one of his ads. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Maybe you can watch one of his ads at the beginning of one of his videos. It is the CM MasterCase 5.

EDIT: I believe it is on one of his ads. Sorry if I'm wrong.

i couldnt get youtube to work so thats why i ask the community 

CPU: i5 4690k  (overclocked to 4.3ghz)             CPU Cooler: Cryorig h7                 MOBO:  Msi Z97 pc mate             RAM: 8GB HyperX 1600 blue

GPU: rx480  4gb                                                 CASE: Corsair Spec-01 red              OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 500   watt                                       SSD:    v60gb Mushkin ssd                HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE