BIG or small

madtomzxc

Are you the" go big or go home' kind of person or you the 'small and simple ' kind of person?

post-199022-0-93654400-1451505505.jpg vs post-199022-0-50747700-1451505520_thumb.

Midi tower for me!

AMD FX8350 Black OC 4.5ghz--NZXT Kraken X31--ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0--MSI R9 380 4G--Corsair RM750--Corsair 16GB Vengeance

Logitech G300--Roccat ISKU FX--Logitech Z623--HyperX Cloud II

I love small yet powerful systems. It's why I built one :P

Also, inb4 "big, because that's what she said" jokes.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Jayz PC is just a monster in it`s size, it`s not even easily useable, a small case would be a lot nicer for numorous reasons, but hardtubing in a small portable PC is a bit dangerous

to game or not to game, that`s the question

Mid tower all the way :D

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

i dont really have a small case right now, tho thinking of going smaller next time, Air540 right now, but i like this one because there isnt TONS of useless space in the front where drive bays are supposed to be and such, really dislike that about most normal cases, tons of space in the front and bottom for barely any reaon except water cooling.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Yellow cooling... I've never seen that before. 

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

Seeing that Skunkwords broke once or twice, or whatever its name is/was

I'd rather go small to minimalism problems 

Midi tower is fine for me, don't really like very small cases, don't have a problem with bigger ones

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i have to go big on this because my gpu (r9 295x2 ) cant fit in to any small case that ive seen but i'd love to try it  ;)

Yellow cooling... I've never seen that before. 

It`s going to be switched for orange in the upcoming days by JayZtwocents

He sadly didn`t have an pleasant experience with the coolingproduct and ESPECIALLY the owner of the company, which was very much uncalled for.

It`s going to be switched for orange in the upcoming days by JayZtwocents

He sadly didn`t have an pleasant experience with the coolingproduct and ESPECIALLY the owner of the company, which was very much uncalled for.

Oh boy. That's always fun 

Spoiler

Oh boy. That's always fun 

If you have some time and want a informational laugh, go ahead and watch JayZ last VLOG video if I remember correct, he and Barnaculus (his friend) just got bashed with hateful comments upon them, it was kinda ridiculous, very uncalled for and VERY VERY unprofessional. It all went down on twitter and facebook for some reason

If you have some time and want a informational laugh, go ahead and watch JayZ last VLOG video if I remember correct, he and Barnaculus (his friend) just got bashed with hateful comments upon them, it was kinda ridiculous, very uncalled for and VERY VERY unprofessional. It all went down on twitter and facebook for some reason

Well I will definitely be checking that out. Also why not handle things in person / on the phone? Social networks are not a good place for things like that. Haha. But anyway I'm going to stop posting off topic discussion on this topic. But anyway I like to go for as much power in a small space as possible.

Spoiler

Well I will definitely be checking that out. Also why not handle things in person / on the phone? Social networks are not a good place for things like that. Haha. But anyway I'm going to stop posting off topic discussion on this topic. But anyway I like to go for as much power in a small space as possible.

I think it was because of the fact that Jay is in US and the company in the UK, so the time difference is suffiecient, but hell mailing was apparently too hard.

Anyways, small ftw