Thank You

BOTBALL

I am new to computer building, and yesterday I built my first computer. I would like to thank the kind members of this forum for helping me figure out this thing and successfully complete my first build! You guys were of great help to me, and otherwise, I might've not been able to get it done! I currently have it hooked up, and it is operating wonderfully! I am very excited to use this machine :)

Current Rig: Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3, ASRock H97 Pro4 ATX mobo, 8GB 1600 MHz G.Skill Ripjaws, GTX 970, Corsair 550W, Kingston 120GB SSD & WD Black 1TB HDD, NZXT H440 Case.

Moved to Off Topic.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The people here are good about doing that. Have fun with your spanky new rig. 

[spoiler=Current Rig] N/A

I am new to computer building, and yesterday I built my first computer. I would like to thank the kind members of this forum for helping me figure out this thing and successfully complete my first build! You guys were of great help to me, and otherwise, I might've not been able to get it done! I currently have it hooked up, and it is operating wonderfully! I am very excited to use this machine :)

What are the specs? :)))

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s