Best Sound Card for Studio Headphones

So I have KRK 6400 studio grade headphones and I'm going to upgrade my system soon, I the problem I have is which sound card to buy for my headphones, I have a budget of 150 dollars somewhere around there but I don't mine spending more if it gives me more performance. 

I would go external since sound cards suffer from a bunch of driver issues. For which one... that isn't my department.

Would an external solution be an option?

Like what give me an example because I'm a noob when it comes to external sound boxes. 

Like what give me an example because I'm a noob when it comes to external sound boxes. 

The Objective2 is an excellent amp.

http://www.mayflowerelectronics.com/headphone-amps.html

Buy the DIY kit if you are comfortable building it. You may also want to consider the rear power model if that interests you. Keep in mind that if you have any requests for your amp, they can be made if you contact them.

FiiO E10 would be good enough, and actually fits in your budget. I think there's still a sale on buydig.com or whatever it's called.

Is there anything else that okay to use like any external option other then the shown above.

I would go for an external DAC/Headphone Amp combo. Look around a bit on ebay, you can get good ones for a 150 dollars. Keep in mind thought that they don't have mic inputs if you need those.