Is my CPU dying? :c

So this is what Task Manager shows. Core 0 and 3 are on high load when I'm gaming, and once I finish gaming it goes back down. What's going on? Specs:                                                                           

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 Thuban 6-Core 2.7GHz

GPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) Blue

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 mc7gB.png

see if you can set the affinity of the game task to the unused cores

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Nothing wrong is happening. If your worried, download intel extreme tuning utility and do a stress test

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

What games are you playing? Have you tested a game like Battlefield 4 that uses all the cores? or tried prime95 to see if all cores get used?

Windows 10 Build: 3570k @4.5ghz, ASrock Z77 Extreme 4, 8gb ddr3, R9 390,  120gb HyperX 3k, 500gb Western Digital Blue 

Windows XP Build: Pentium D Extreme Edition 965, 4gb ddr2, Gt 120, 250gb Western Digital

Windows 98 SE Build: Pentium III 650mhz Slot 1, Asus P2B, 128mb PC100, Matrox G400, (Voodoo 2 12mb) x 2 SLI, 80gb Western Digital

Nothing wrong is happening. If your worried, download intel extreme tuning utility and do a stress test

Hmm, I overclocked my CPU from 2.7Ghz to 3.24Ghz last night and it goes to 4GHz on Turbo Mode. I stress tested in last night, for 9 hours and 42 mins, nothing went wrong (Prime95 btw). 

What games are you playing? Have you tested a game like Battlefield 4 that uses all the cores? or tried prime95 to see if all cores get used?

I play osu!, it's not intensive at all, a rhythm game where it's literally based off of png images.

I play osu!, it's not intensive at all, a rhythm game where it's literally based off of png images.

That makes sense. I don't think Osu! needs any more than 2 cores. 

Moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

That makes sense. I don't think Osu! needs any more than 2 cores. 

Moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory. 

osu! DOES use 2 cores I believe, but why is it making them going near 100%? This is a new issue for me.

osu! DOES use 2 cores I believe, but why is it making them going near 100%? This is a new issue for me.

Is the system not running smoothly when playing the game?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What cooler are you using for the overclocking? 

Windows 10 Build: 3570k @4.5ghz, ASrock Z77 Extreme 4, 8gb ddr3, R9 390,  120gb HyperX 3k, 500gb Western Digital Blue 

Windows XP Build: Pentium D Extreme Edition 965, 4gb ddr2, Gt 120, 250gb Western Digital

Windows 98 SE Build: Pentium III 650mhz Slot 1, Asus P2B, 128mb PC100, Matrox G400, (Voodoo 2 12mb) x 2 SLI, 80gb Western Digital

So this is what Task Manager shows. Core 0 and 3 are on high load when I'm gaming, and once I finish gaming it goes back down. What's going on? Specs:                                                                           

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 Thuban 6-Core 2.7GHz

GPU: GeForce GTX 550 Ti

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) Blue

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3

Have you ran a Anti-Virus to see if its any malware running in the backround?

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

Is the system not running smoothly when playing the game?

It runs perfectly fine, but has this weird 5 second lag spike after playing a beatmap. (a beatmap is like a level/stage in osu!)

Have you ran a Anti-Virus to see if its any malware running in the backround?

No I have not. 

No I have not. 

Try that and see if any thing comes up.

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

What cooler are you using for the overclocking? 

Not even sure, some old CPU fan which I got with my Desktop 5 years ago.

Not even sure, some old CPU fan which I got with my Desktop 5 years ago.

What are your temps? What was your usage before the overclock? If you are using the stock cooler you shouldn't be overclocking. You might be throttling.

What are your temps? What was your usage before the overclock? If you are using the stock cooler you shouldn't be overclocking. You might be throttling.

Temps are 32c.

Temps are 32c.

While using prime95? 

While using prime95? 

32c when playing osu!, on prime95 it was a consistent 56c.

32c when playing osu!, on prime95 it was a consistent 56c.

Well that takes throttling out. If you return back to stock is the usage back to normal? And honestly I don't see what the real issue is. Are you just wondering why the usage is higher than it was before? I honestly wouldn't worry about it unless you start to experience stuttering or blue screening. Your cpu is fine.