Macbook won't boot after ram upgrade

I have a mid 2010 a1278 macbook with 6gb of 1067mhz ram 

I also have another laptop I don't use where I'm getting the ram from with 2x4gb of 1600mhz ram 

What I did was try to mix it by putting the 4gb 1067 + 4gb 1600mhz ram and it won't boot to anything with continuous loud beeps.

So my laptop won't downgrade the clock speed. Is there a way I can manually downgrade the clock speed so I don't have to buy new ram sticks.

Possible issues: Can't boot from 8gb of ram, or can't boot using 2 1600mhz ram/mixed speeds

Take it out and retry?
If it works without the new ram, then your new ram is bad.~

Also, what are the beeps?

Take it out and retry?

If it works without the new ram, then your new ram is bad.~

Also, what are the beeps?

It works using the 1x2 and 1x4 but I'm planning on doing a 2x4gb ram upgrade. The macbook beeps loudly like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUvUBUDBZr4 when I try to do the 2x4gb boot.

Are the specs identical other than the clock speeds? There are a lot of other specs to consider when it comes to compatibility. Macbooks are especially picky. I've got a Macbook mid 2010 as well, with the stock 4GB ram. What's the model number for the RAM that you're trying to use?

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Are the specs identical other than the clock speeds? There are a lot of other specs to consider when it comes to compatibility. Macbooks are especially picky. I've got a Macbook mid 2010 as well, with the stock 4GB ram. What's the model number for the RAM that you're trying to use?

They are not the same specs but it should work by downclocking the 1600mhz to 1067  it doesn't work with the 2 1600mhz or with 1 1600mhz and 1 1067mhz

They are not the same specs but it should work by downclocking the 1600mhz to 1067  it doesn't work with the 2 1600mhz or with 1 1600mhz and 1 1067mhz

No. you must've seen in your research that all other specs have to be identical, including RAM timings, 204pin, things like that.

Differing speeds may work, but is certainly not guaranteed. 

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit