How are these CPU temps?

SpenceKP

So I just finished install my new CPU cooler (Hyper 212 EVO) and I wanted ot test to make sure I installed it good enough, these screenshots are from SpeedFan while running a good looking map on the Unreal Tournament 4 alpha, with 31 bots also running around in the map. I'm not exactly sure what these temperatures mean, whether they're good or bad, and seeing red arrows and flame icons worries me a little so I was hoping some of y'all could explain if these were good or bad. My CPU is an AMD Athlon X4 760k

34ac6327f17585c0ad07a6e2ba04b77d.png3b9a172e83f8ca74618662a23f077c42.png765294ec1670e16dc6be6e1bde90ed95.png

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm at the stock clock of 3.8 GHz, not OC'ed at all

Nice and low, anything under 60C is considered good for air.

the temp 1,2,3 are basically mobo temps and are fine as long as you are below or around 65c

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Nice and low, anything under 60C is considered good for air.

Issh good runz fast

the temp 1,2,3 are basically mobo temps and are fine as long as you are below or around 65c

That's a relief, installing this was by far the most stressful upgrade I've ever done, it wasn't hard per say but I was super worried about messing anything up. Thanks!