Looking for opinions on Build/PC Upgrade

Hello llt community i was looking for opinions on some parts that I'll be upgrading in my PC aka everything besides case xD. The following list is the build that i currently have in mind.

CPU - i5 6600k (Was thinking i7 6700k but have been told 2 things. For what I'm looking for out of my PC (Gaming,Browsing VIDS/MUSIC) paying an extra 150 for the "upgrade" isn't worth it. Also i was told the i5's give better fps for gaming.

Corsair RM750x Gold standard power supply

RAM - Corsair vengance LPX CMK16GX4M4A2800G16 4x4GB DDR4, was thinking if testing 32 gb but I'm not sure if i really need it

MSI Geforce GTX 970 4GB Gaming GPU

Samsung 850 Pro Series 256gb SSD

MSI 2170A- Gaming Pro Motherboard - My biggest dilemma is with the motherboard. I am looking to do for an MSI motherboard as alot of people i know highly recommend MSI as a brand. But I'm not sure whether to go for this motherboard or the M3,M5 or the M7 in the Z1 range. Now each step up in model is about a 25$ increase but I'm not sure if it's worth going for the m7 when it costs 120 dollars more than the Gaming PRO. I don't believe i will be Overclocking anytime soon but the dilemma i have is why not get the best of everything for that extra 300-500 dollars so that everything is top of the range. I am on a budget but i am able to be flexible so if you guys could give me some suggestions and or opinions that would be awesome.

Hello llt community i was looking for opinions on some parts that I'll be upgrading in my PC aka while thing besides case xD. The following list is the build that i currently have in mind.

CPU - i5 6600k (Was thinking i7 6700k but have been told 2 things. For what I'm looking for out of my PC (Gaming,Browsing VIDS/MUSIC) paying an extra 150 for the "upgrade" isn't worth it. Also i was told the i5's give better fps for gaming.

Corsair RM750x Gold standard power supply

RAM - Corsair vengance LPX CMK16GX4M4A2800G16 4x4GB DDR4, was thinking if testing 32 gb but I'm not sure if i really need it

MSI Geforce GTX 970 4GB Gaming GPU

Samsung 850 Pro Series 256gb SSD

MSI 2170A- Gaming Pro Motherboard - My biggest dilemma is with the motherboard. I am looking to do for an MSI motherboard as alot of people i know highly recommend MSI as a brand. But I'm not sure whether to go for this motherboard or the M3,M5 or the M7 in the Z1 range. Now each step up in model is about a 25$ increase but I'm not sure if it's worth going for the m7 when it costs 120 dollars more than the Gaming PRO. I don't believe i will be Overclocking anytime soon but the dilemma i have is why not get the best of everything for that extra 300-500 dollars so that everything is top of the range. I am on a budget but i am able to be flexible so if you guys could give me some suggestions and or opinions that would be awesome.

This looks like an amazing upgrade.

If you want to cut back on costs, get an 850 Evo and a more budget oriented PSU. Both of these suggestions will still get you the benefits of the higher end components.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

id do this

This looks like an amazing upgrade.

If you want to cut back on costs, get an 850 Evo and a more budget oriented PSU. Both of these suggestions will still get you the benefits of the higher end components.

and get a r9 390(x) and  2x8gb of ram.

Hello llt community i was looking for opinions on some parts that I'll be upgrading in my PC aka everything besides case xD. The following list is the build that i currently have in mind.

What budget what country?

and what's your current hardware? and what's wrong with it?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Budget around 2.2k Australia Current hardware all suck only thing I'll be re using is Case and CPU cooler

I was also wondering what a good CPU cooler was to buy preferably a Corsair