How much should I invest in each "secondary" component? And a few more questions...

Melonize

Hello ladies and gents,

I'm looking at upgrading my PC to have a better CPU, an i5-4690K, and more RAM - all to match with my GPU, 2GB Gigabyte Radeon R9 270X. This isn't the most important part of the topic, however if you wish to make a suggesting or note on it then I might as well say that my budget is around £500-600. I will mention my current build soon (probably in the signature).

The main point is, that if I were have some money spare to spend what "secondary" component would be worth spending most money on? When I say secondary I mean components that will not be entirely necessary for the basic gaming experience but would benefit me to some degree. This includes CPU coolers (this really isn't whether or not I need a CPU cooler but what better after-market CPU cooler I should get if I need one, also I'm keeping the cooler air), case, system/case fans and SSDs (since I already have a HDD I can use). Here it would be best to list "secondary" components in order of worth and give your reasons.

Many thanks,

Melonize

Update: I might be using a i5-4460 instead since I really don't have clue on how much I will upgrade my PC in the future after this upgrade.

• Intel Core i5-6400
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO (Nightmare to install).
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-HD3
  • 2x8GB Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX Black
  • 6GB MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Armor
  • 2x250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
  • Some cheap Seagate HDD
  • A cheaper WD HDD
  • 650W Corsair RM650X (only for show. My PC is powered by a room full of hamsters in hamster wheels.)