International unlocked htc one m8 from amazon usable in canada

ClarmonkGaming

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

hmm is that the only reason im planning on rooting it and installing cyanogen so does it matter. Thats also the developer edition damm i had a google nexus the orginal i9 one in developer edition 

if that's the case save the $50 and update to MM when it's out for that device to get the updated firmware drivers, also that dev edition i linked has the bootloader factory unlocked so you don't have to unlock it through HTCdev.com, you can just flash TWRP and be ready to go, also if rooting it, it's worth getting S-off to change some system files.

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

if that's the case save the $50 and update to MM when it's out for that device to get the updated firmware drivers, also that dev edition i linked has the bootloader factory unlocked so you don't have to unlock it through HTCdev.com, you can just flash TWRP and be ready to go, also if rooting it, it's worth getting S-off to change some system files.

alright im just gonna get the one thats $400 with tax, alright thanks for ur help man  :)  

no worries, also the M8 is a hard phone to hate had mine for just over a year and it's still great.

no worries, also the M8 is a hard phone to hate had mine for just over a year and it's still great.

Well since im coming from a cracked water damaged iphone4(Got it as a hand me down after my nexus i9 got to old) Im gonna be pretty happy