Grand Theft Auto's Money situation. Are Rockstar and Take Two interactive games high? Yeah, high on being rich.

AlTech

Anybody and i mean anybody who's played Grand Theft Auto V will tell you that at first money isn't a problem to get a hold of but it later becomes one. It 's obvious that Rockstar Games spent twice or more time on the online than they did with the single player. And I mean, who gives a fuck? I bought it like many for both multiplayer and single player.

But what did i expect from the Take Two interactive and their game studios like Rockstar? They're the people who published the borderlands series, GTA series, max Payne series and more. They're arrogant, rude, obnoxious and think they deserve billions of dollars.

Which brings us back to GTA's money problem. The're a lot of overpriced crap in GTA. IDK about you but a fucking grenade is not worth $250. This may be chump change for you heisters who grind and make big bucks. But i don't like grinding and making big bucks. I like some challenge and making money. Another problem is how difficult it is to get boat loads of money.

Honestly, sometimes it's easier to get money IRL than in GTA. And that's fucked up. It's a video game it's not supposed to be realistically difficult. it's supposed to be easier than real life. Way way easier. But it's not. 

Same thing with prices. The price of item and vehicles feel like they're taken from real life. Which then means that it's not going to be fun. Nobody likes working unless it's not monotonous, boring, tedious and frustrating

Rockstar are making most of the money now through micro transactions with their shark cards. Ranging from a few bucks to just under $100, it's not easy to resort to them. Although I've personally not used them i know friends who have. This game is so tedious and tiring it makes playing the game feel like  chore. It feels like doing the dishes or doing the laundry. Except in GTA the only kind of laundry you do is of the money variety with money laundering after doing heists.

Which is why GTA should be called, Grand Tedious Abomination 5. It's so damn tedious and annoying that I try to play it less than once a week. But GTA feels like a bad drug, it's highly addictive. can make you feel like you need to play it and  is a terrible game when playing online.  I only play it because friends of mine want to play it with me.

Please don't buy GTA for your sake and for mine.

Grand Tedious Abomination 5, ladies and gentlemen, available on Steam for $59.99 US dollars or your regional equivalent with optional micro transactions and a Pay to win system.

My name is AluminiumTech and i'll catch y'all later.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

All right then, thanks for posting.

(being serious, this was interesting)

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

All right then, thanks for posting.

If you're trying to be sarcastic please use "Sarcasm tags". like so e.g. <sarcasm> I love rockstar</sarcasm>

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Just hack. Problem solved. Give yourself money in a lan game. profit.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Just hack. Problem solved. Give yourself money in a lan game. profit.

I don't hack. 

WQEnabc.jpg

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

If you're trying to be sarcastic please use "Sarcasm tags". like so e.g. <sarcasm> I love rockstar</sarcasm>

No, I'm not. This was interesting, seriously. I've never played the game but this was an interesting read, thank you for sharing. Sorry if I came across as sarcastic.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Who cares.

It is a game.

They aren't suppose to be realistic.

When was the last time you tried braking into an airport and managed to steal a 747?

No, I'm not. This was interesting, seriously. I've never played the game but this was an interesting read, thank you for sharing. Sorry if I came across as sarcastic.

My bad then :( . Well thanks for reading. As Trevor in the single player says at one point "You're going to spread a message". 

I don't hack. 

Then stop crying... If you dont want to grind the money or pay for it, just get it by other methods.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Then stop crying... If you dont want to grind the money or pay for it, just get it by other methods.

What be, those other methods you speak of?

hacking is what he meant

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

hacking is what he meant

Aka being a cheat/scumbag.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Aka being a cheat/scumbag.

well if aluminium cant be bothered grinding or paying its his only choice

Anybody and i mean anybody who's played Grand Theft Auto V will tell you that at first money isn't a problem to get a hold of but it later becomes one. It 's obvious that Rockstar Games spent twice or more time on the online than they did with the single player. And I mean, who gives a fuck? I bought it like many for both multiplayer and single player.

As of release no, its no obvious at all, SP had a fully fleshed out story with a ton of content and it worked out of the box, MP did nothing other then throw people on the SP map, be broken on release, and had some generic mp modes thrown in.

But what did i expect from the Take Two interactive and their game studios like Rockstar? They're the people who published the borderlands series, GTA series, max Payne series and more. They're arrogant, rude, obnoxious and think they deserve billions of dollars.

Why the hatred for take 2? did they kill your mother? BL1/2 MP3 GTA4/5 were fully complete games that didnt expect you to buy DLC to flesh out their story/force you to buy them so you had a game longer then 5 hours. The only objectionable thing ive seen t2 do on a regular basis is release a ton of BL DLC..99% of which can just be skipped. Hell everybit of GTA5s DLC has been free.

Which brings us back to GTA's money problem. The're a lot of overpriced crap in GTA. IDK about you but a fucking grenade is not worth $250. This may be chump change for you heisters who grind and make big bucks. But i don't like grinding and making big bucks. I like some challenge and making money. Another problem is how difficult it is to get boat loads of money.

Then clearly you are not who this game is designed for. The point of this games mp mode is to have you playing it over a long term period, its very much an MMO in that regard, its why they are still releasing free content updates for it, and if you can get all the money in a week well...it kinda wouldnt work

Honestly, sometimes it's easier to get money IRL than in GTA. And that's fucked up. It's a video game it's not supposed to be realistically difficult. it's supposed to be easier than real life. Way way easier. But it's not.

Have you ever actually worked in real life? cause if you are willing to say that im willing to bet you havent

Same thing with prices. The price of item and vehicles feel like they're taken from real life. Which then means that it's not going to be fun. Nobody likes working unless it's not monotonous, boring, tedious and frustrating

again, designed for long term play

Rockstar are making most of the money now through micro transactions with their shark cards. Ranging from a few bucks to just under $100, it's not easy to resort to them. Although I've personally not used them i know friends who have. This game is so tedious and tiring it makes playing the game feel like  chore. It feels like doing the dishes or doing the laundry. Except in GTA the only kind of laundry you do is of the money variety with money laundering after doing heists.

Where is your sales figures of shark cards for this? If anything id say the shark cards are woefully under performing because of hackers and their "money gun" ya rockstar takes the money sometimes but ive seen a ton of cases it doesnt take the right amount or take things you bought with the illegitimate money

Which is why GTA should be called, Grand Tedious Abomination 5. It's so damn tedious and annoying that I try to play it less than once a week. But GTA feels like a bad drug, it's highly addictive. can make you feel like you need to play it and  is a terrible game when playing online.  I only play it because friends of mine want to play it with me.

Dont blame the game because you dont know how to put it down, its not a drug or like a drug, there are ALOT of games that do depend on psychological "tricks" to keep you coming back to them and "drugging" you with releases of endorphins so you keep dropping money on them, things like your candy crush and other f2p mobile shit, GTA5 is not one of those

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I got banned for 2 weeks for scripting for money

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Play with friends and grind heists.

hacking.

@comefightme - There is a 100% safe way of doing it.Not gonna go into details due to CoC but it requires you to downgrade to a patch before the antihacking system got introduced

I just hacked cash in the game I own everything.

Just waiting for new patch.

Lowriders are overated I bought 2 one as expensive as possible.

I don't like to cheat in games but I do it now to be on equal level with everyone else.

I do not ruin other people's experience though.

I just hacked cash in the game I own everything.

Just waiting for new patch.

Lowriders are overated I bought 2 one as expensive as possible.

I don't like to cheat in games but I do it now to be on equal level with everyone else.

I do not ruin other people's experience though.

how would someone attempt to do as you have described?

I don't understand the question. If you mean how I hacked the money I'm not allowed to tell you.