How do I do this?

Hi,

Is it possible to build a gaming pc and install games on to it but then when I want to play them it sends the audio and video to another pc?How to do it?

for example i install call of duty bo3 on the gaming pc and then it sends audio and video over the network to another slower pc (wired or wireless).

Gamestream.

Steam Link.

Etc...

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Gamestream.

Steam Link.

Etc...

Do you know of a gamestream alternative for AMD?

steamlink

Gamestream.

Steam Link.

Etc...

I wanted to have a pc that renders games and sends them to a slower laptop or a pc. I heard of gamestream but i have an AMD card and the steam link has to be connected to another screen which is ok but i wanted to be able to do something else besides gaming on this other machine. 

I wanted to have a pc that renders games and sends them to a slower laptop or a pc. I heard of gamestream but i have an AMD card and the steam link has to be connected to another screen which is ok but i wanted to be able to do something else besides gaming on this other machine. 

Steam link is just Valve's little device that acts like an HTPC for Steam, what you can do is build an actual HTPC (or use a laptop) and use Steam in-home streaming to send it to that HTPC.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Steam link is just Valve's little device that acts like an HTPC for Steam, what you can do is build an actual HTPC (or use a laptop) and use Steam in-home streaming to send it to that HTPC.

Yes something like that.