How will this setup do?

2x Xeon 5472 3ghz 

Old intel server motherboard

8x 4gb ddr2 

750 watt atx power supply

Gtx 950 overclocked to 1064 mhz base clock

Tell me how this will do before I buy

Terrible, 3mhz won't even run a potato in an oven.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

What budget are you aiming for? What kinda of applications are you going to be running with a DUAL XEON setup?

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Typo lol ghz

Ahh in that case, depends on what you want to do with it, well gaming will be hit or miss i assume because you have two separate CPU's, and they are not exactly mega fast.

It's Core 2 era stuff, my bad.

will do fine.

What budget are you aiming for? What kinda of applications are you going to be running with a DUAL XEON setup?

Video encoding is one of my main reasons for the second xeon. But basically just multiplayer and upper end triple A games. Under 500 so this hits around 400

Ahh in that case, depends on what you want to do with it, well gaming will be hit or miss i assume because you have two separate CPU's, and they are not exactly mega fast

I wont be running crysis if thats what you are asking  ;)  Haha. AAA games and small content production. Video encoding shouldnt be tooo hard with 8 cores at 3ghz 

I wont be running crysis if thats what you are asking  ;)  Haha. AAA games and small content production. Video encoding shouldnt be tooo hard with 8 cores at 3ghz 

Ignore it i edited it, Core 2 CPU's are still really good depending on the use, a dual XEON setup will be quite beast at gaming.

Ignore it i edited it, Core 2 CPU's are still really good depending on the use, a dual XEON setup will be quite beast at gaming.

I kinda took linus's build that was sorta like this but i used lot more memory and a way better cpu to try and make up for the crappy gpu