Is this mobo okay? xD

CUMZY

Sup.. Soo, I've been helping my friend to choose components for his PC and this morning he said that he ordered the parts I recommended.. I mean, the parts are good but Im a bit worried about the mobo. It's a Gigabyte Z97P-D3, been reading some reviews of amazon+newegg (legit?) and some people seem to have some problems. The reason why I chose it is because there were pretty much no motherboards in the price range. I really had to choose cheap (but good) stuff so I could get a motherboard in the build. 

It's going to be used with a i5 4460, but now you may ask ''Why are you going with a Z97-board + non unlocked cpu'', well, the only motherboards in the price range was B85M-G and the Gigabyte board. I chose the Gigabyte board because I didnt wanna risk getting problems with the B85-board, I heard that there may be problems with not getting it to post if the BIOS version is pasrhfjuieabnefuia!! Anyways, from my understanding the Z97 + i5 4460 will work out of the box, I checked their CPU support list and everything seems to be good! 

ANYWAYYS GUYYYYS! How is this board actually? I will feel bad as hell if he runs into problems xD!

its better than the crap i deal with on a daily basis.

"its not because theres something better this one is crap"

You know, that B85 board would've been fine as most, if not all boards manufactured nowadays have support for all the CPUs on their sockets.

its better than the crap i deal with on a daily basis.

"its not because theres something better this one is crap"

Wtf is this, checked the motherboards RAM support list but it doesnt list the Crucial Ballistix product number.. Thats bullshit huh