Anyone know any good DS games?

Harry Livesley

Managed to pick up a 2ds cheap, but I don't actually know of any good games for it. I tried the demo of monster hunter 4 and thought it was awful, I've never been into Pokémon. And everything else I've seen just looks a bit shit. So do you lot know of any good (preferably cheap) games that I could get a lot of use out of? Which excludes couple hour one time play through games like Mario.

Smash bros

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Any Pokémon game is fairly good. Try something like Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby if you're new. If you prefer more interactive games, try Mystery Dungeon.

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. There is a lot of content in this game if you are into the grind. Best action game on the platform imo

Smash Bros 4. If you like fighting games, this is as good as they get. But the solo campaigns are still really enjoyable. 

Fire Emblem Awakening, tactical RPG sort of game. Really deep into the branching narratives ideas.

Bravery Default, if you like jrpgs like Final Fantasy, this is a perfect fit. 

Any of the pokemon games Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire being the newest. X and Y are still out and getting cheaper. Black2 and White2 are older still. 

Intel i5 6600k

Powercolor AMD R9 390